Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horn
Jun 18, 2004

Penetration is the key to success
College Slice
I guess you can beat IoT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horn
Jun 18, 2004

College Slice

Kheldarn posted:

In the KEMCO Humble Mobile Bundle, Legend of Ixtona is apparently an FFT type game.

But is it any good?

Horn
Jun 18, 2004

College Slice
Does anyone know of a list of controller supported games? Just got a shield console and I'm looking for things to play

Horn
Jun 18, 2004

College Slice

Quad posted:

Just got a new phone after 7 years with what was a budget phone when I got it. Looking around for more poop break games.

Does anyone still play MtG: Puzzle Quest? What should I be spending my gold shard things on?

Also are there any more recent roguelike/roguelite suggestions? Pixel Dungeon is fine but there's gotta be SOMETHING else fun.

I found Shattered Planet to be a lot of fun.

Horn
Jun 18, 2004

College Slice

The Duggler posted:

How is the UI? Would a 5.5" phone be suitable you think?

The ui is playable but a bit cramped on a pixel XL. Completely playable though and I'm having a blast with it.

Horn
Jun 18, 2004

College Slice

Alucard posted:

Thanks for the recs! I grabbed dawncaster because I've already got vampire survivors and YMBAB, and as far as I can tell brotato is landscape and solitarica doesn't work on newer phones.

I've been replaying solitarica on an S21 and it works fine for me

Horn
Jun 18, 2004

College Slice
Not sure if its the most recent patch but the game is an absolute chore right now. The neck grows very slowly and they limit you to 6 hours of queued growth at a time BUT of course you can watch ads to fast forward or buy an unlock to 12. Basically they crammed it full of annoyances to drive people to spend money.

I still have one unseen blossom in the rave party category so I poke at it from time to time but there are far better uses of time out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horn
Jun 18, 2004

College Slice

New Leaf posted:

Sooo not worth revisiting? I found another game I really like but it's SWIMMING in ads. I'd give good money for an ad free version but no dice.

I went and read the reviews and it sounds like the patch removed the ability to move blossoms and also reset progress. Quite the choice the devs made! For some reason mine hasn't updated yet