Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

WWE 2K is out today and in classic 2K Games fashion they've accidentally priced it at 99 cents instead of the intended 7.99. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.t2ksports.wwe2k15mobile Apparently it's since been fixed and I can tell you that it sure as poo poo isn't worth the asking price

ovaries fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Apr 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

Montalvo posted:

Any thoughts on 02.18 on The Guides?

I've swiped right and found the different codes, but that just gives me some gibberish like xrxxenxwx - and shifting that doesn't seem to work.

Just ignore the Xs.

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

Does anyone have any recommendations for any real time data stock market games? I just installed Best Brokers on a whim because it has a nice Material look to it, but I'm wondering whether there's anything better I should try out.

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

I looked back over the past ten pages but didn't see anyone mention Pathfinder Adventures, Obsidian's (!!) port of some sort of CCG based on the Pathfinder tabletop RPG. It says it's tablet only but I just managed to install and run it on my Nexus 6P so ymmv.

Also if you've got kids or if you're an adult child who enjoys cartoons (like me), there's a roguelite based on The Amazing World of Gumball that looks like it could be kind of neat?

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

Are there any good rhythm games on Android? I'm on a kick and I'm getting a bit tired of playing Elite Beat Agents in DraStic.

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

Did Square Enix/Eidos actually publish this shovelware hunting game or did something go terribly wrong on the Play Store backend?

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

Apollo Justice is out. $16

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

My favorite Rockstar open world game, Bully, is now on the Play store for $7.

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

I'm fine with waiting on a sale price and reading what others have to say about the port. As much as I loved Anniversary Scholarship Edition when I played the Wii version, I don't have a burning desire to revisit the game - I've had the PC version sitting unplayed in my Steam library for years now. I'm very glad Rockstar is showing it some love, though.

ovaries fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Dec 8, 2016

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

Forgive me if it's already been mentioned but it looks like realMyst is now available on Android for $7. I don't know whether this is based on the version that Cyan put out a few years ago, but I have to assume it is since that version was made in Unity and would have made for an easier port job than the original realMyst.

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

While I'm annoyed that it took me a month to find out that Tomb of the Mask is out on Android, I'm just glad it's finally here. It's one of the few iOS exclusives that managed to hook me during the short time in which I owned an Apple device.

e: I know this is a nebulous question but what Android games would play really well on a Chromebook? I'm just trying to kickstart my memory on things I would have liked to play on a phone save for the cramped screen real estate and lack of input options. I just passed by Shadowrun Dragonfall in the store and that's the kind of thing I'm looking for.

ovaries fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Mar 4, 2017

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

I've found that Unity games are really bad about pausing any other audio I have running.

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

Slayaway Camp, a horror-movie-themed puzzle game I've been enjoying quite a lot on PC, is now out on Android. It's $2 without any additional microtransactions or ads.

vvv yeah, I posted about it right after receiving an email from the devs and didn't think to check the previous page. Consider it a signal boost because it's a really neat game.

ovaries fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jun 14, 2017

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

Is Shadowrun: Dragonfall gone from the Play Store? I bought it ages ago but it's no longer showing up when I search for it on both my phone or Chromebook. I'm not seeing any news updates about it anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

Geektox posted:

I think Google pulled it a couple weeks ago because of it being not updated to be GDPR compliant or something but they are working on it https://www.reddit.com/r/shadowrunreturns/comments/8mj3dt/update_on_dragonfall_missing_from_google_play/

Fair enough. Thanks!