Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Aw yis :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

eSporks posted:

I'm in. Now I have to decide which end of the world themed deck to play.

No judges, no masters. Four Horsemen

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Note to self: Figure out bad legacy list today

e: Got one :kheldragar:

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Apr 20, 2015

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

black potus posted:

THAT LEAVES THESE GUYS

I sent my list to Zoness two days ago, was I supposed to CC it to you?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

black potus posted:

11) Archenteron vs Ranpire

You're on IRC eveningtimes, right? Same name on IRC?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Ranpire posted:

Hi! Not on evenings at the moment due to crazy work schedule, Ranmilia on IRC, you had the right person but I wasn't there tonight. Right now I'm available late nights through noontime-ish (NA times), and I can probably swing evenings again going into next week. Let me know if there's a certain time you'd prefer! Also, I can't use Xmage so we'll need to play on Cockatrice.

I keep third shift hours so I will prod you during that late nights (Eastern) tonight or tomorrow?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Ranpire/Ranmilia 2-1 over me. Game one I blew him out with my ULTIMATE SECRET TECHNIQUE, then Games 2 and 3 I had bad draws and he had too much hate for everything and anything.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

black potus posted:

VISCARDUS/ARCHENTERON ARE YOU GUYS GONNA PLAY BY WHEN TRILAS/MOLYBDENUM DO???????????

We keep meeting on IRC, going "We should play our match" "Yeah, we really should" and then putting it off. Should hopefully get that done in the next two days by when they do, yeah.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

MiddleEastBeast posted:

Hey PMed you but pinging you here too in case you don't check 'em often. I'm on IRC all night and free to play if you are.

Our definitions of "all night" didn't apparently synch up, and you weren't on this afternoon. I will likely be out till the wee hours today, so... sometime saturday afternoon? I'm free all day Sunday otherwise.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

2-1 Archenteron over MiddleEastBeast

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

black potus posted:

hi folkse, this is what i'm missing:

suicidesteve vs Sigma-X
Ramos vs instantrunoffvote
pakman vs kizudarake
Archenteron vs MiddleEastBeast

if i missed your post my bad just let me know so i can update. if not get playin sone

Archenteron posted:

2-1 Archenteron over MiddleEastBeast

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

AgentSythe posted:

Archenteron I sent you a PM. Let's battle

That PM was yesterday and I just woke up. I'll be idling in IRC all day under the name Mendin, hop on and throw me a PM and we will get our wizard poker on.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

AgentScythe and I appear to be enacting a comedy routine where he shows up, looks around for me, sighs, leaves, and I walk in through a different door immediately afterwards, look around, sigh, and leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

I condede this round to AgentScythe because it's been two weeks of us chasing each other around sporadically between two different sets of waking hours and he's been putting in slightly more effort to meet up than I have and I'm tired of this particular garbage song and dance routine.

• Locked thread