Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I'm as in to this as Wilt "the Stilt" chamberlain was into pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Sent my decklist via pm

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

KidDynamite posted:

I get some weird bug where I can't type anything into text fields in xmage. going to just drop.

I would have gotten my rear end kicked anyways.

One fewer opponent between me and last place!

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

suicidesteve posted:

So should I be posting a list here, or what?

PMing to Zoness

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Zoness posted:

I have compiled everyone's decklists into a document.

I'm waiting for confirmation to release this compiled document.

Did you add the sideboard that I left out of my original list?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Sigma-X posted:

kizu I can be available tonight from like 8-12 california time. hit me up on steam or the #mtgoon irc

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sigma-X

Yeah, I'm already at work/getting ready for work by then, so we may have to wait until the weekend. I can try to stay up Friday night, or we can work something out for Saturday/Sunday.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
My availability next week is going to be weird as poo poo. Sunday night, I go in at 11 and work a 12 hour shift, Monday, I go in at midnight and work an 8-11 hr shift, then am off till 8 am wednesday, when we drive 2 hours for refresher training, and stay overnight till Thursday evening for more training, then I'm back in from 3-11 pm Friday afternoon.

Fitting in next round is going to suuuuck.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Sigma-X posted:

What works for you this weekend?

I'm free right now, if you are, and I plan on being around till around 4 am central time.

#mtgoon on irc.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Sigma-X posted:

2-0 me, remember to set the match timer to 50 minutes though folks! xmage defaults to 40 for god knows what loving reason.

My esteemed opponent had the timers at 25, not forty, but he probably had it anyway. GGs, dude.

And if you want to throw that money away after Tastee fucks up anyway, I need a playset of Serra ascendants. :)

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Who hasn't gotten their round in?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

C-Euro posted:

kizudarake I am out of town from Thursday night thru Sunday, so we either play tomorrow night or next week.

Yeah, it'll have to be next week. I'm leaving early AM for a training session.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Per discussion via PM with C-euro, it looks like I took it 2-0, as he conceded to me.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Pakman! Wakka wakka! We gotta get this poo poo in Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evening, as I'm going away for the weekend. I'm free between 5 and 8 Tuesday and Wednesday, and can fit you in almost any time Thursday evening.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
And me and Parkman

black potus posted:

ok so just ramos and irv

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

suicidesteve posted:

:sigh: Well enjoy your bye. I'm around tonight and next week. I'm going out of town for the weekend.
I'm in the IRC right now

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

suicidesteve posted:

Meet me on one of the Thunderdomes or just join goons/mcmagic on Woogerworks.

Launching xMage

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Steve got it, 2-0. He outplayed me while trying to keep his daughter happy.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

AgentSythe posted:

kizudarake i feel like we got matched up in the last one of these things and i just dropped so

let's play this time i guess. I'm around evenings EST, gone this weekend

We did. I'll try to be on around 6 pm CST on Wednesday, because I have to mow tomorrow.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Agentsythe got it 2-1, I had a horrible keep in two games straight, but one decisive win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
It wasn't a problem, bro, we had a huge clock, so we were cool.

• Locked thread