Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I'm in if I can decide whether to play an established deck I could never afford, or something weird and janky that I could maybe build someday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Would anyone be interested in playtesting? I have a ~rogue brew~ that does pretty well against the CPU in XMage but I have no idea how it would fare against actual people. We can sign an NDA or whatever if you're worried about losing the competitive edge or top secret decklists.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Wait until you see the list that I came up with :v: (Zoness I sent it to you)

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Zoness posted:

I have confirmed lists from the following users:

FiendComputer
Grashnak
Molybdenum
Kraus
MySwan
AgentSythe
C-Euro
Archenteron
eSporks
MiddleEastBeast
kizudarake
TheMarchHare
PhyrexianLibrarian
Trilas
Ramos
Fingers McLongDong

If you have submitted a list and I haven't included in this please let me know about my incompetence.

Also feel free to submit any adjustments until whenever you're supposed to stop submitting those.

I just realized one of my SB cards isn't integrated into XMage, I can swap it out for something else easily so I'll have a change for you later tonight.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Wildfire I could probably swing something tonight, and my deck sucks so it'll be a quick one. PM me, otherwise I'll be on and off IRC tonight.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Wildfire tonight is probably OK too. Will pop into IRC a few times to find you.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

wildfire1 posted:

So I forgot about this and never submitted a list. I'm at work for the next 8 hours or so, can submit after that then game on. If I've missed it, no biggie.

Personally I'm fine, this is like the one weekend for the next month where I'll actually have some free time so we have plenty of times where we can go at it.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
What's the goon server for tourney games, again?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Wildfire gets me 2-1, just as I was starting to stabilize in game 3 he very rudely double-Bolts me to death :smith: GGs regardless.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
kizudarake I am out of town from Thursday night thru Sunday, so we either play tomorrow night or next week.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

kizudarake posted:

Yeah, it'll have to be next week. I'm leaving early AM for a training session.

Works for me! I'll be back Sunday night (Central time) and I'll PM you then.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Zoness posted:

http://bit.ly/1zmHVkJ

Decklists

let me know if i done goofed on something

I had to scrap the first list I sent you (which you posted here) because my super-secret Island Sanctuary tech doesn't work in xMage :( I sent you the list that I'm actually running just now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

kizudarake posted:

Per discussion via PM with C-euro, it looks like I took it 2-0, as he conceded to me.

Confirming this, and also that I'm dropping. I'm moving in a couple weeks and am super-busy with that, and then after I move I don't know what the timing will be like with moving in/getting internet installed/starting a job so I'm probably better off sitting this one out. Next time I'll hopefully be in a better position to play!

• Locked thread