Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Same but I kind of want the valkyrie to blast creedence and rain hell in, and I havent flown the hydra but it would be cool to not have to steal a jet from the military base when its time to kill tanks and insurgents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

who's still playing gta v pc online? I just got a new cpu fan and cooling gel for gpu so now my computer doesn't melt while playing

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm gonna play single player until the new content comes out this Wednesday, and then I'm gonna grab some new slut gear

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

JFC you need oil sheikh money to afford this new crap. Maybe we should go for Criminal Mastermind, now.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

JFC you need oil sheikh money to afford this new crap. Maybe we should go for Criminal Mastermind, now.

Count me out. It took us like 2 months to do vanilla challenges and I'm moving overseas in August.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Count me out. It took us like 2 months to do vanilla challenges and I'm moving overseas in August.

Where you moving to

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Where you moving to

He's gonna be my roommate, here in New York City.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

He's gonna be my roommate, here in New York City.

This.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

NYC was the first place I always wanted to go because of LEtterman, and I just realised yesterday that I'll never see the LEtterman show live.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NYC is cool. Good luck

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The guys in the Games thread that say Cock star without a hint of irony need to be shot in the head and left outside for wild animals to chew on.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The guys in the Games thread that say Cock star without a hint of irony need to be shot in the head and left outside for wild animals to chew on.

He gives me lots of free money, so I hold my tongue.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

He gives me lots of free money, so I hold my tongue.

drat...I want some free money, but I already flamed him.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lol that guy sucks a lot. I would be down to go for criminal mastermind, I want to drink chanpagne and smoke a big cigar in video game. Are you really moving to nyc Knuc?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The new outfit options are bitchin, but it's hard to make a new outfit out of them... the new supercar is now the best car in the game as well.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i spent all of my money on clothes and two cars. also the new gun skins look amazing

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lol that guy sucks a lot. I would be down to go for criminal mastermind, I want to drink chanpagne and smoke a big cigar in video game. Are you really moving to nyc Knuc?

I wish, but alas I am not.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Two months of work for a reward of 2 million dollars, and I just got 22 million dumped on my head just sitting around with the right guy.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

bring me with you next time

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

bring me with you next time

Join my server

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Join my server

I need free money.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I need free money.

Join my server. I told the dude you were coming and he agreed to give my imp friends money.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Join my server. I told the dude you were coming and he agreed to give my imp friends money.

It won't let me join. Maybe its full...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Why is the would so corrupt.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It won't let me join. Maybe its full...

Full of men's asses. This must be torture for you. lmfao

Edwin

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Game crashed after attaching every single mod to my Osiris.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I can't get over how rad all the guns look.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I can't get over how rad all the guns look.

I want more fancy poo poo like that.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I bought a hydra and fully upgraded osiris and still have 2 mill to spend. I'll probably save that for customising poo poo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hydra goes to heli pads too which is so good.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That hacker dude is awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

That hacker dude is awesome.

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Post in this thread when he's online.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Theres an epic meltdown happening in the Games thread.

Scyron posted:

Welp, I told the teacher guys!?! I screencap his post, along with the vids and most other goons apart of the pc ring, gently caress off. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN GODDAMN THREAD.

If you hate me, I will love every second of the nerd rage about entitlement and grinding. I'll be the martyr for the few of us that like the game the way it is. FIGHT THE POWER MY HACKER GOONZ!!! WE ARE MANY WE ARE LEGION?!?! that is the 4chan thing, right?

Lol, have fun when you find your $60 game doesn't go online or works with only hackers. Ain't my problem.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

The console players are mad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I love the smell of a classic Games style post like they use to be. Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Got a crate just now. It was so epic. Waited outside the city standing on top of my hydra and it happened to spawn on a hill right by me. I never got that close so I didn't realise the crate takes like a minute to float down and it turned into a free for all. Some guy in his kuruma ran me over 3 times, but I put armour on while I was waiting and then some guy in a buzzard blew the kuruma up right in front of me. I wasted 2 rockets on him that he dodged and his passenger jumped out. I could hear the beeping of the crate floating and ended up in a foot race for it that I only just won. Immediately switched to the minigun and killed every single person in the area including the buzzard and run away on foot with sniper bullets landing all around me lmfao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The fun of winnign the fight for the crate was way better than the lovely tshirt. which was a fake Dix shirt that said Dis instead.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
the first time i got a crate i noticed someone was coming while i was fighting the NPCs around it and booby trapped it with sticky bombs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
I just finished GTA V and I feel so empty inside. I tried out GTA Online but I can't get over how it's set before the GTA V story. Help?

• Locked thread