Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This is the GTA V for PC thread for the 13 people who browse this forum and are tired of the retards from Games! I'm sick of their poo poo with their bad posts and dipshit opinions, loving assholes. Post your pre load status.

crew: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_corn_gangg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/obese_brotherhood

Knuc U Kinte fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Apr 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This game is less than $30 from nuuvem and I played guinea pig on the region lock and it works.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I'm not a fan of GTA games but I hope you have fun and enjoy the 3 or 4 pages of posts this thread gets

Lmao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I hope one other person plays this and bumps this thread 100 times like the skyrim thread.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

NUUVEM HAS IT FOR LIKE 23 BUCKS

Calm down, dude, this isn't LF.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Thug Lessons posted:

I've kinda been wanting to play this so maybe I'll give it a shot.

"Maybe" you'll give the best selling videogame of all time "a shot". Yeah, no. Rockstar doesn't need you, dude.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The corn gangg is the official Imp Zone crew.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

I'm going to murder the fucktarded OP, in a sicknasty multiplayer match of GTAV.

Yeah right. I'm going to transfer my level 80 character and run you over in my bullet proof futo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I set this to download overnight since that's the only time I get unlimited internet and it didn't even get half way.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_corn_gangg

Here's the crew. I'll rearrange the hierarchy later.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

glad to see bonzi on the lieutenants list

He played all the time. The only reason I have a high level character is because me and him abused easy missions back before they balanced everything lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

I legit like him and talk to him on steam and I'm proud of his scams tbh

He tried to say I owe him video games because I played a video game with him so he can piss off.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

That has the badgame/Tinkzorg the insane swedish pedophile Battlefield 3 gang (lmfao) logo so I shall have nothing to do with the Corn Gang.

I'll change it, and perhaps I may make an effort one

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I for one wouldn't mind the Dark Corn Cob from the Dark Corn Man saga.

I've never made an emblem on their site. I dunno if you can upload a pic...but the menacing corn would be a good base.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Oh it's like the CoD emblem editor. Fail!!!!!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

Does buying this on nuuvem activate it on steam?

No.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Who is scumfucktradition on the rockstar page?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

Wtf you ahve to play this on the rockstar version of steam?

I think oyu have to use it anyway, but maybe not because they have steam chieves.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Rockstar's emblem editor is worse than the CoD ones because the snap to grid is horrendous. There's no way to do anything with nice lines because you can;t make them thin enough.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol I went back into the launcher to see how much I actually preloaded overnight and it's only 6 gigs. At this rate I might be able to play by the 20th.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

so through nuuvem its a totally separate program or does it eventually install on steam? i dont mind just adding it to my steam list manually

You don't need to download anything from nuuvem. They give you a key that you activate on rockstars site like Amazon or green man gaming would give.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

Nuuvem won't give me my key until the 14th. Buyer beware...

I just got the key from my game library on the website.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ya they don't email you anything, if you pay by paypal, they just add the key to your library.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nuuvem is the ally of Smart Map Gamers.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

When Amazon Tony died, we all mourned until Nuuvem Pepe came and whisked away our pain.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Obese Man is doing the antonio banderas noise after getting a headshot.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

He's doing this face:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Frog Act posted:

its gonna take me 24 hours of continuous downloading to preload this

Same. It normally takes me a few hours to download games this size but I left it on overnight twice and it still isn't done.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I have the rockstar version.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I really want to couch game htis, but the thought of play fps gta v with a mouse and keyboard is too awesome to resist.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

zen death robot posted:

this, but then i think of having to reach for the controller to fly a helicopter or hell, drive properly

Yeha. I think I'll just play it like far cry and swap.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

zen death robot posted:

the ps4 version had an option that let you pick if you wanted 1st person in vehicles or just on foot so i'm hoping it'll be smart about the controller thing on pc

I wann fps everyhting.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I hope they make the first person stuff feel twitchy too. I'll be loving pissed if it's cumbersome console shite.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

zen death robot posted:

i did too but the fov on the ps4 was loving terrible in vehicles

i just hope it doesn't force you to pick m+kb or controller and lock one or the other out thats all

They'll be freaking dumb to do that, but then again the way they deal with cars in single player is freaking dumb.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Yea I have a feeling it's going to be like 55 FOV floaty rear end nonsense like the console versions looked but here's hoping.

Doesn';t seem to be any FOV options, but there's a ton of mouse stuff which is hopeful. http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-pc-graphics-options-in-full/

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Some articles are saying that adjustable field of view is a thing, so here's hoping.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

FOV is like the most important option in a game like this, and I will build my other graphics settings around it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This article says the FoV is customisable:

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/why-gta-5-on-pc-took-so-long-to-get-here-and-why-it-was-worth-the-wait-1290506

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In the comments of that PC gamer article, someone says that the FoV slider is in camera or controls in the console version. I don;t like counting my chickens before they've hatched, but I am going to say that you can adjust your FoV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I stake my considerable reputation on the existence of an FoV slider in the PC version of GTA V.

• Locked thread