Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I fought Majora without the Fierce Deity Mask for the first time and he's still piss easy lol

yeah it's a total joke, especially the final phase.

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Apr 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Before Nintendo ruined it with their skyward sword art book, also known as hyrule historia, I liked the idea that various games were different versions of the same oral legend that got mixed up a bit over generations.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Real hurthling! posted:

When i had one bottle and was sitting there in the beaver race waiting for the 2 minutes left on the clock to tick down so i could restart the race after I flubbed a ring due to surprise 180 automatic camera readjustment, I decided to take a few weeks off until a recent plane trip. I had to be trapped in a chair for 3 hours without internet to make me want to make seven trips through the pirate fortress/reef

Great bay temple kicks a lot of rear end though. 2 minibosses, some strong visual cues for where to go, and a multi stage boss. A very nice follow up to the slow morass-like water temple of oot

When I used to play through without simply duplicating extra bottles over sticks and nuts, I would take a cycle after finishing Snowhead to do most of the wedding sidequest along with the ranch.

1 bottle from the goron race
1 from the aliens
1 from Madame Aroma

gently caress the beavers.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Parallax Scroll posted:

You mean the remixed OoT game? Nope I didn't know you could play through that without a sword.

I'm sure there is something else I am missing, but with the use of glitches I think the only time you absolutely NEED a sword is the final hit on Ganon.

Fun fact, if you use said glitches to get to that point without actually having the Master Sword to be knocked out of your hand, he does it anyway. Then since it's automatically equiped when you pick it up, even child link can use it (and he does in the speedrun)

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

African AIDS cum posted:

i have beat all the zelda games now except for wind waker and the 2 wii ones.

played through majoras mask for the first time last year and since i had no "nostalgia" for it, have to say it was pretty stupid and gay IMHO especially all the queer side quests and collectathon poo poo.

yes please give us generic hero saves the princess story every single time. I'm too autistic to be emotionally attaching myself to the residents of town I'm saving from destruction.

• Locked thread