Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I bought this to tide me over until the Bloodborne launch but I ended up liking it a lot more than I thought I would... I've almost played as much if it as Bloodborne at this point lol. It's probably the only top down shooter I've had fun playing for a decade or so. Does anyone else here have it,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i dont have it

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
I got it, it's alright, just a bit repetitive, but playing with some people is pretty fun and hectic.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i have it but dont play it much anymore due to the friends list bugs

cool game that would be really great if it worked properly and i hope it gets there

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Vita version is good for scooping up easy research points on the go... If you have the level 3 distraction beacon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I kinda want it but meh, whatever. GTA 5 in a couple days.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

This is the right time to get it honestly. It's a wonderful 'waiting for a another game' game.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Plus if you get it I can help you with my overpowered abilities.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This is the right time to get it honestly. It's a wonderful 'waiting for a another game' game.

I been using Skyrim for that.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I been using Skyrim for that.

Again; Skyrim FTW.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Wormskull posted:

i got it to tide me over and it was a fun 2 weeks. Gta 5 is good and very worth it but it kinda plays like janky trash you need to fight the whole time. Helldivers plays great but the netcode is horrible. they would make a good pair.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

There's about 1/3 as many of the people playing as there were in war #2 so we haven't made any progress anywhere for the last two weeks 😑

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

has there been any new patches?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I don't think so.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I think a lot more people would come back to this if they added new ways of getting research points and xp bonuses... 21-25 goes on forever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Awesome! posted:

has there been any new patches?

Have*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

21-25 takes about twice as much exp to get through as 1-20 or something like that, fail.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
This game looks like it'd be fun if you had a squad to roll with, but it looks like it'd be a drag playing solo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I play solo on the vita to grind research sometimes. Just go to a hard cyborg desert planet with uav and 3 distraction beacons and you'll get 15-20 samples each mission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

NickRoweFillea posted:

This game looks like it'd be fun if you had a squad to roll with, but it looks like it'd be a drag playing solo

I dont know about fun but its oddly satisfying playing solo and stealthing through a whole mission, its a lot more tense. if you do get spotted the game itself might actually be a challenge unlike the multi where the hardest part is trying to herd headless chickens and not blasting your teammates by accident.

• Locked thread