Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

Some ideas for posting:

your hobbies and interests
a cool movie you saw and you want to talk about
a trip you're taking/took/would like to take
a neat talent that you have
wjatever

good luck and if you make an honest effort people aren't going to thread poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
if you haven't posted in byob before, and you post a genuine thread, i will probate anyone who thread shits in your thread.

tao of lmao

also uhh, don't be a creep or hurt animals you'd think those don't have to be said but

tao of lmao

Bwee posted:

if you haven't posted in byob before, and you post a genuine thread, i will probate anyone who thread shits in your thread.

bless you

tao of lmao

bump

landy.
sticky and lock this.

Miss Psychosis

Vendor Trash posted:

also uhh, don't be a creep or hurt animals you'd think those don't have to be said but

Someone alert the mods - Stormyish has figured out HackTool.dll

Piso Mojado

we were all lurkers once, now look at us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormyish

Miss Psychosis posted:

Someone alert the mods - Stormyish has figured out HackTool.dll

No, Julio is just my parachute account

• Locked thread