Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Zev posted:

simple message, eat the rich. start with the Koch brothers and Waltons. join a union, go to school, take home more cash, etcetera...

By the way, since he did announce:

I'm catching up with the thread but I, too, will match the page count as a donation.

:toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

Soup du Jour posted:

I'm posting in this thread to get bernie a bit more money. he is great and I'm gonna vote for him

Shitpost more, you bastards, I want Bernie's snowball chance in hell to have my $200.

Is anyone else willing to hop onboard the :toxx: train?

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

quote:

Thank you for your interest in volunteering for my campaign. Please use the form to let us know how you would like to help out. If you have questions, please feel free to email the campaign at info@bernie.org.

I hope you’ll consider contributing to my campaign, as well. As a senator who does not accept corporate PAC money, my campaigns are primarily dependent upon individual contributions from progressives across the country. You can contribute online by clicking here.

Thanks for all you do,

Bernie Sanders Signature
Senator Bernie 'Big Dick Walkin' Sanders

:getin:

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

mysterious frankie posted:

I love my account more than I love my country.

I love my account and feel disappointed and disillusioned with the management of my country.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

mysterious frankie posted:

Hillary is more than likely getting the nomination, but will only win if she puts forth a perfectly bland front. Americans are sort of burned out on believing in a better future after the Obama debacle, and are desirous of a nigh comatose lump of talking packing foam who will punish them mercilessly for the sin of making it out of the womb alive, ie Jeb Bush.

Ain't that a bitch?

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

cool tree bro posted:

The Koch brothers are traitors, charge them with treason and seize their assets. They are colluding with foreign powers to the detriment of the country.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I hope Bill Maher gives Bernie a cool million like he did with Obama.

Wait, this happened?

Bill Maher is the living representation of my resentful nature matched with my drunk moral gray area.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

InterFaced posted:

Bill Maher annoys goons because sometimes its wierd to see your id on TV.

No kidding.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

Zeitgueist posted:

True but nobody thinks its gonna happen

Zeitgueist posted:

0.05 a post?

this will literally be the most worthwhile post I have ever made

I'm really proud of you. You're on a roll!

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

do you guys think it's smart that he is running as a dem

I think that if he runs as a democrat and gathers donations as he says he will:

quote:

I hope you’ll consider contributing to my campaign, as well. As a senator who does not accept corporate PAC money, my campaigns are primarily dependent upon individual contributions from progressives across the country. You can contribute online by clicking here.

He'll hit a sweet spot between a line democrat without the implication that he's been bought by an interest group.

This would be a deathknell for a republican candidate, but I'm hoping a democratic constituency can pull through.

Too bad Hillary Clinton has been grinding up against anyone that'll listen to her blueball stories for the last 2 years.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

Frijolero posted:

Bill Maher is worse in everyway than any of the filthy assholes FOX News has on air.

Whoa there, slow your role.

Let's not get carried away. I mean, gently caress!

He's a smug shitlord who likes to grandstand but I can't honestly say he's worse than the predatory tactics used on FOX by every person on there.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

I thought my facebook was set to private.

Sorry team.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc
I'm declaring that this shall also be a Bernie Sanders Haiku Appreciation Station.

Unilaterally :colbert:

I stand by Bernie
Hillary is a drat stooge
Bernie's dick is huge

Cannon_Fodder fucked around with this message at 20:20 on May 1, 2015

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

how many people in this thread think that people with peanut allergies were just meant to die

"meant?"

You might mistake that with "will."

Everybody poops.
Everybody dies.

You're just overstaying your welcome.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc
Bernie or boner?
Announcing his new campaign,
Why can't it be both?

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

Chamale posted:

It's Bernie in America.

Chamale knows what's up!
gently caress the player haters, Bern
We're going places.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc
I made a new thread when this got disappeared/gassed or whatnot. Maybe it was just part deux. Anyway:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc
Bernie will overcome.
Don't you forget it.

• Locked thread