Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
op im pretty sure he doesn't want to literally eat the rich, hope this helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I unironically think Bernie Sanders would be a great president

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Eonwe posted:

I unironically think Bernie Sanders would be a great president

i mean he wont be

but still

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hillary will win the nomination but bernie will win in my heart

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i donated to Bernie :3:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

mdm posted:

Why did this thread get ungassed anyway?

i dont know but im glad of it

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
people keep saying Bernie is the Ron Paul of 2016, but even if thats true, I don't get why thats a bad thing

Ron Paul has some literally insane ideas, but the ideas you see espoused as mainline Republican today were pretty much fringe even a decade ago

if Bernie simply starts pushing the Democrats toward real progressive ideas as opposed to vaguely progressive and Corporatist ideas then I'd say his campaign would be pretty successful

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im just saying I don't get why people say he is the Ron Paul of 2016 as if he might as well not run

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MeatwadIsGod posted:

It reminds me of Joe the Plumber - the GOP's everyman - whose income was like $250,000 :lol:

when will tax breaks help me, the little guy, with a six figure income

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

is there a single major policy difference among Republican candidates other than Jeb Bush not having the token quasi-Hitlerian immigration stance? Huckabee announced today and it just seems kinda desperate and weird, like why the gently caress would anyone bother voting for that guy when there's probably 4 identical politicians already running

he has baptist street cred and chuck norris supports him

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
he has no real chance, but if you feel like God has chosen you, then what are you gonna do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Under the vegetable posted:

I wish someone had donated 10 dollars to Bernie instead of buying this avatar to be honest.

• Locked thread