Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
i donated :10bux: and signed up to volunteer. i know this probably isn't going to make a difference but its a salve on the conscience to support bernie "the big mac" sanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

cool tree bro posted:

The Koch brothers are traitors, charge them with treason and seize their assets. They are colluding with foreign powers to the detriment of the country.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

tomstuart posted:

\(~.~)/

ber nie san ders for pre si dent

/(_o_)\

all

hail

BURR KNEE

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

babypolis posted:

so i was reading this essay on why democracy is having a tough time right now

http://www.economist.com/news/essay...-what-can-be-do

and it makes a good points about other countries doing well with undemocratic models, and how people feel disconnected from everything cuz so much if ruled by the whims of trade flows and multinational companies who answer to no one but profit bur of course since its the economist it has to make all the right observations and then come to a retarded liberal conclusion

"The biggest challenge to democracy, however, comes neither from above nor below but from within—from the voters themselves. Plato’s great worry about democracy, that citizens would “live from day to day, indulging the pleasure of the moment”, has proved prescient. Democratic governments got into the habit of running big structural deficits as a matter of course, borrowing to give voters what they wanted in the short term, while neglecting long-term investment."

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfsdgdhsdhg how can you miss your own point so loving hard?

lol

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

mysterious frankie posted:

I could picture Bernie Sanders running the government with Joe Biden on a chain, wearing a spiked collar, like one of those African warlords that has a pet hyena, but I won't.

kgiat

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

closeted republican posted:

wheres the bernie sanders blimp

blermpie sanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib