Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bernie Sanders is the only sane choice for POTUS.

But when he loses I'm voting Jill Stein because the Democratic Party is a loving travesty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Demonachizer posted:

Has she announced she is running? I voted for her last time around. I am happy to say I have never voted for Obama.

http://www.jill2016.com/

I actually talked to her in February when she visited Texas. Someone asked her how she felt about Bernie and she said she liked him and apparently tried to turn him Green.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Qvindtar posted:

lol at the notion of a white male getting elected potus anytime soon.

if warren isn't running sanders is the next best thing

lol

Warren has literally done nothing. Bernie Sanders has been Mayor, Representative, Senator, and overall badass for 20+ years.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zev posted:

Does a man's reputation mean nothing on these forums? Also, up to $200. I guess it could be more balanced if the thread only makes it to page 9 or less. How should I resolve this? Incremental payments?

Give me the money and I will kill whitey

Problem Solved :thumbsup:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gammatron 64 posted:

I think regardless of who wins the Democratic primaries, I'm just going to vote for Bernie Sanders as a write-in candidate because the thought of voting for Hillary makes me feel a little ill, and if I'm going to throw away my vote, I might as well do so and still feel good about myself.

He's totally not going to win though as lol you think America is a Democracy or something

Vote Sanders in the primary and Jill Stein in the final.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

mdm posted:

lmbo if you don't think Bill Maher is terrible

He is rarely funny and I'm being generous here

Bill Maher is worse in everyway than any of the filthy assholes FOX News has on air.

Also, I'm loving the enthusiasm about Bernie but its hilarious that most goons vote strictly Democrat and are probably going to end up voting for Clinton.

• Locked thread