Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zev
Apr 3, 2009

Herr Tog posted:

Thank you for the math. Something does seem off to me tbh

I feel like I'm messing up somewhere, I'm just too stupid to know where.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

Zev posted:

I feel like I'm messing up somewhere, I'm just too stupid to know where.

Well that or we average just over $1 a shitpost for the entire thread so far.

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

huskarl_marx posted:

im actually really really excited to print these shirts

usually i print slogans for the corporate sponsors for sporting events for some of the most privileged people you could ever meet

like pretender to the throne of alsace lorraine privileged

like i did 3888 prints of the phrase "where good comes from" in reference to our state's dairy cartel and when you have to examine each print for defects you pretty much wind up reading slogans thousands of times for hours at a time

We just need to get a design and then find out how to get them paid for without anyone getting burned.

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

Gaining some steam.

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

Doctor J Off posted:

i have often suspected this of threads of this length.

I don't even proofreading my posts.

• Locked thread