Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
Time to shitpost for a good cause.

And look at that, gay dad isn't here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
what im saying is gay dad is a punk rear end bitch

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
The koch brothers are unrepentantly evil and honestly such terrible human beings I don't know how people work for them without feeling dirty.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
If you vote for someone other than bernie in the primary you should probably just go to a poor neighborhood and set it on fire because that's what you're doing to this country.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

Have you heard about Sanders illicit chicken operation though???

Yeah I feel real bad for chickens lets ignore the hundreds of millions about to be displaced by climate change and the poverty impacting actual americans today and talk about the welfare of some fuckin birds.

The Koch brothers are traitors, charge them with treason and seize their assets. They are colluding with foreign powers to the detriment of the country.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
Do you think Bill could still have people whacked by the mob, or was that 4 million payoff a one time thing and not indicative of deep business ties with the mob?

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
Hillary is a piece of poo poo corporate whore who will just continue the political policies of the last 20 years and do nothing positive for any Americans who are not super loving rich. YOU WANT MORE TAX CUTS FOR THE 1% YOU STUPID FUCKS? HERE YOU GO.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Frijolero posted:

Bill Maher is worse in everyway than any of the filthy assholes FOX News has on air.

Also, I'm loving the enthusiasm about Bernie but its hilarious that most goons vote strictly Democrat and are probably going to end up voting for Clinton.

You might as well not vote than vote for clinton.

I would rather throw my vote away for an independent who has no chance than vote for clinton.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

My Imaginary GF posted:

Bernie Sanders is far too left for America. He's the cookie old man of the mountain with no foreign policy experience. How can you trust Sanders to bomb Iran?

Like any politician has the balls to start a war with iran. I am totally serious here, there is no political will for a war, especially not of the magnitude required to fight iran.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
we need
more

shitposts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
does bernie sanders drink caramel macchiato?

• Locked thread