Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

pwnyXpress posted:

For what its worth, thanks for the conference call updates. Got me all excited and I'd pretty much given up on politics aside from an occasional scathingly sarcastic comment.

There needs to be a youtube of Bernie doing good stuff set to the tune of Sandstorm. I am not skilled at videos, and do not have a lot of money. I will donate between $25-$50 dollars depending on the quality of the video if someone makes it and posts it here. The full song, please.

:toxx:

Well not only am I down for Bernie to be POTUS but I am down for music videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

huskarl_marx posted:

yeah if theres anything goons are bad at its appealing to the lowest common denominator

maybe a BERNIE VS THE BIG BANKS done in the style of godzilla vs?

This

Plus

This

that is my idea

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Zev posted:

If someone photoshopped this into a concept, that would be a good start to another thread, in addition to a good picture.

Thank you, I do what I can for the Bernmeister

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

please timg

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

you irl posted:

(caricature of bernie with a stereotypical jewish hook nose and dollar signs in his eyes)

OY VEY

get the gently caress outta here with this

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

spectres of autism posted:

also do one for enter sandman

im from canada but im rooting you guys on please vote in a meme president

This is a good idea

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Zev posted:

Wanna say it's just my 2.5 cents since page 103. Posts do drive some nu,her of people to make lump sum donations, although I would have to go back and look to quantify those.

Not bad all things considered

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

huskarl_marx posted:

i dont know why im agreeing to more work during our busy season

oh right BERNAYYY

Thank you sir. also have you looked ay my dumb idea?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

huskarl_marx posted:

its got meme cache, and its doable as a cheap print

Glad it is plausable

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Zev posted:

I took the $300 I added up since 103, came up,with 14 pages since then. Dividing $300/14 gives $21.43/page. Taking hat and dividing by 40 gives us $0.535 per post. It just seems like a lot. Unless I'm forgetting something.

Thank you for the math. Something does seem off to me tbh

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Zev posted:

I feel like I'm messing up somewhere, I'm just too stupid to know where.

I'll see if I can check it tomorrow

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

huskarl_marx posted:

im actually really really excited to print these shirts

usually i print slogans for the corporate sponsors for sporting events for some of the most privileged people you could ever meet

like pretender to the throne of alsace lorraine privileged

like i did 3888 prints of the phrase "where good comes from" in reference to our state's dairy cartel and when you have to examine each print for defects you pretty much wind up reading slogans thousands of times for hours at a time

Sounds like you now know where the good comes from.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Zev posted:

We just need to get a design and then find out how to get them paid for without anyone getting burned.

paypal?

or an SA mart thread

no no ANd an SA mart thread

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

taqueso posted:

:toxx: $1 to Bernie for every poster with more than 100 posts in this list when this thread is goldmined, Mr. Sanders is made Emperor of Earth or it is Monday, whichever comes first. :toxx:

I got a lot of posting to do. Better not get probated

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

spectres of autism posted:

technically if you get banned you could reregister for 10 dollars and youd save five, or a hundred, or whatever

But that money doesn't go to Bernie

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
^^^ BRUTAL ^^^

spacemang_spliff posted:

i guess i'm not going on vaca

must poo poo post for the berninator

That is the spirit

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

reignonyourparade posted:

and then the actual "this is what it's about" part should be "BERNIE 2016" not "SANDERS 2016"

reignonyourparade posted:

because using his first name makes him seem more down to earth and personable and poo poo

I completely agree

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

these are awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

this is the teaser to a great music video.

• Locked thread