Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Bernie Sanders is far too left for America. He's the cookie old man of the mountain with no foreign policy experience. How can you trust Sanders to bomb Iran?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
I've asked this elsewhere and have yet to receive an answer.

Up until this evening, I've been confusing Bernie Sanders with Barnie Frank. What is it which I should remember to differentiate these two individuals in my mind?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Turnquiet posted:

Bernie sanders is a Jew so you would like him

What is his stance on how America can continue to best promote democracy in the mideast through unbridled support of Israel?

Why would you contribute money without attending an event and networking? It makes no sense to me. Like, I understand the need for individuals who give money when you coldcall them, still, at least get some campaign schwag out of it.

And what the gently caress are ActBlue's "federal tips"? Is that their new way of fleecing out a 10% commish instead of the 3.5 w/quarterly $2500-$5000 cost?

Arg, ActBlue! If only you'd been consumed by NGP rather than VAN!!!

My Imaginary GF fucked around with this message at 06:59 on May 4, 2015

• Locked thread