Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POWERBALL

by zen death robot
Did u know???

code:
The human body contains over 26 miles of intestines. Wow!
The scientific name for the fingers and toes is The Superfriends.
If you laid 50 human bodys out from end to end, the people would get really bored and fall asleep.
The human heart is the muscle that is in charge of falling in love and it lives in your chest.
Please add your own amazing body facts!

Bwee posted:

Hi everyone, please contribute to this thread! Also, it may be cool to use http://imgur.com/memegen to make these facts into pictures so we can get another front page submission. Thanks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
    Fact: there are more neurons in your brain than there are movies in the entire Rocky franchise!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cyber Dog

without the controversial practicing of separating toes at birth, we would just have big blocks for feet--it's a good thing we don't remember much from being babies!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
This is why we wear socks, a remnant of a time before we separated toes. Like little foot mittens.

Bwee
The connection between neurons is called a "friendship"

ulvir

some nerve cells have some marshmallow-looking things on their axons called myelin, and rumor has it they put them on tiny sticks and roast them over a bonfire in the winter

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
The average human has 36oz of gum stuck to their ribcage

Please don't swallow gum :cripes:

ulvir

Bwee posted:

The connection between neurons is called a "friendship"

Cyber Dog

did you know you have more bacteria than cells in your body? its true. this is because all of your skin is not actually produced by the human body; its actually a symbiotic layer of millions of tiny bacteria (also known as bugs) :) the more you know!

Bwee
I nominate this thread for the contest.

Salmiakki

no material in the world is as tough as skin

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Bwee posted:

I nominate this thread for the contest.

Seconded

Bwee
Hi everyone, please contribute to this thread! Also, it may be cool to use http://imgur.com/memegen to make these facts into pictures so we can get another front page submission. Thanks.

Bwee
i.e.

Cyber Dog

each month, a woman makes an egg. if the egg isn't fertilized it gets pushed out. the first chicken was born around 2000 B.C. when one of these eggs was fertilized by a an early member of the Phasianidae family -- thus answering the famous "paradox" of the chicken and the egg!

monkay

The official sad poster
did you know: similar to the remnant gene we have to give us gills, we also have a dormant gene that allows you to create earth shattering farts!

Ren and Stimpire

monkay posted:

did you know: similar to the remnant gene we have to give us gills, we also have a dormant gene that allows you to create earth shattering farts!

one of my uncles had gills that tried to open up and he had to have surgery

bog pixie

Bwee posted:

Cyber Dog

Cyber Dog

Cyber Dog

fuk i hate pictures with facts

Ren and Stimpire

POWERBALL posted:

Did u know???

code:
The human body contains over 26 miles of intestines. Wow!

Please add your own amazing body facts!

(Slight change to fit the meme).

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Cyber Dog posted:

each month, a woman makes an egg. if the egg isn't fertilized it gets pushed out. the first chicken was born around 2000 B.C. when one of these eggs was fertilized by a an early member of the Phasianidae family -- thus answering the famous "paradox" of the chicken and the egg!

----------------

Ren and Stimpire

POWERBALL posted:

Fact: there are more neurons in your brain than there are movies in the entire Rocky franchise!

Cyber Dog

alnilam

ty manifisto

Ren and Stimpire

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam

hello

ty manifisto

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

----------------

Ren and Stimpire

Bwee
Hi all, please remember that we're not necessarily trying to make memes! I just linked an meme generator so you could paste the text onto an image easily. You also don't have to (you can, but don't have to) split up your fact into two lines like a meme

alnilam

ty manifisto

Ren and Stimpire

bog pixie

Bwee posted:

Hi all, please remember that we're not necessarily trying to make memes! I just linked an meme generator so you could paste the text onto an image easily. You also don't have to (you can, but don't have to) split up your fact into two lines like a meme

bwee what have you done

Bwee
I don't know.

Scaly Haylie

monkay posted:

wait, that's supposed to be dormant?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyber Dog

take my memes away!!!!!

• Locked thread