Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
I have posted this on a number of different forums, to receive the greatest amount of feedback possible. In most cases the post has been censored/deleted.

Why I Masturbate my Son

I am a single father of a twenty one year old son named Mustafa who suffers from severe cerebral palsy. I have since the birth of Mustafa been intricately involved in his care and upbringing. Although Mustafa is seriously debilitated by his condition and faces enormous challenges in his life I have through a daily ritual of dedication, love, care and with abundance of patience been able to provide an environment of happiness and comfort, equal to that of any normal child.

Recently, I have been inspired by the revelation of baby Ashley X whose parents decided to stunt her growth in order to make her more manageable to handle. The dedication of Ashley X’s parents allowed me to come on air on a national radio station, Radio 702, to disclose a more controversial aspect of my son’s care.

My closeness to my son as well as my philosophy of life (secular humanism) and together with a reasonable understanding of what constitutes a healthy human being has allowed me to provide not only the wellbeing of my son physically and emotionally but sexually as well. I came to realise a few years ago that my son underwent the stage of puberty like all normal children and had sexual desires similar to all normal boys of his age. It came naturally in the development and care of my son to MASTURBATE him in order to relieve his sexual desires.

Masturbation is well documented as medically proven for the well being, physically and emotionally of every human being. It is a natural development for all human beings to indulge in from the onset of puberty. Masturbation gives great pleasure and relieves sexual tension. After masturbating him my son would express his pleasure and relief as all normal teenagers do. I doubt that any human being does not engage in masturbation at some stage in his or her life but if any person takes a conscientious decision not to masturbate it indicates a psychological problem on the part of the person and not with the act of masturbation.

The reason for my disclosure was twofold:
1. To allow other parents of severely handicapped teenagers who may be in a similar position and predicament to the situation that I faced to be able to explore an additional option in fulfilling the sexual desires of these teenagers.
2. To expose how the medical and health care workers of physiotherapist and psychologist have ignored or treated the subject of sexual feelings of cerebral teenage children as some sort of taboo subject not to be discussed at all.

I would like to emphasise that I am not advocating that teenage girls be masturbated as I am not familiar with female physiology, nor am I advocating that health care workers start masturbating teenagers under their care. I understand that this is illegal and will open up a new avenue of abuse. However, I am advocating that the medical fraternity start debating and exploring how to address this sensitive issue.

Since my revelation of masturbating my son I have been shunned by almost all the media in country. The blog that I have been using locally and in the USA has been censored and blocked. The medical fraternity taking care of the development of child health and welfare refuses to see me and discuss the issue.

There is a deafening silence by both the media and citizens of my country in addressing a very important health issue of children like my son who not only has to face his internal physical difficulties but also the prejudices of society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

disabled ppl look goofy as gently caress lmao

• Locked thread