Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.
Aw nuts. I missed the thread being posted a few days ago, but I'm here to cheer for each and every one of you!

But one of you a little more than the rest!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

PS - Everyone should post confessionals because they're the best thing ever for us viewers.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I don't watch real survivor... What should we write about?

Everything! Link stupid pictures or videos, tell us about your alliances, who you want to vote off, or how you felt in challenges, or what your favorite cookie recipe is!

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

Yeah, look it up, it's the law. On 4/20 you can blow a big puff of weed smoke in a cop's face and all they can do is shake your hand.

:munch:

fluck wants to vote players out by getting them arrested

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Hello everyone! I want to say how well both tribes did and I would love to wear either one of those outfits on the red carpet a deserted island.

Super Sexy, this is definitely a creative design. I love the use of sand dollars, but I'm not sure I would ever want to wear fish shoes or a crab hat. The starfish necklace is beautiful, however. There are certainly plenty of coconuts nearby, so you earn points for using them! There isn't much use for the outside of a coconut besides being used as a rice bowl, so putting them on your shoulders is a nice touch. +1 for recycling! I dislike the netting being used as a shirt because you should probably fish with it. Protein is very important, you know! It is a pretty sexy outfit, but the lack of an outfit for women makes me sad. Women are a part of your sexy tribe!

As much as MMM impressed me with his outfit (I would give you more than 10 if I were scoring that,) I can't judge based on them. That said, I give Super Sexy a 7 out of 10. Well done!

Ultra Swole, I am so impressed that you were able to create two designs! After all, there are several women on the island. Very thoughtful! I agree with Hal that it looks uncomfortable as gently caress, but damned if I don't want those lizard skin pants all for myself. Of course, one of my favorite parts of the whole deal is the buff! I love seeing it incorporated in your design. I also appreciate the lack of pants on the swole man and hope a breeze is present on the island. I thoroughly disagree that underwear should be made necessary. Overall, both of your designs are fierce.

I would definitely wear several parts of your design and I award Ultra Swole 8 out of 10 points. Great job!

Not really an edit: YUMING!! We wore the same dress to the same event. :smith:

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

As Heidi, I wish I could veto this result!!

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

One of the benefits of having a large panel of judges:

We had 5 judges who favored Sexy, and 2 judges who favored Swole. So, although it was a close contest, and although this type of challenge will always be subjective, I think we can say there was a consensus.

Clearly Asiina and I are the only ones with taste!

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Adus posted:

i have no idea what you guys are talking about or have any concept of this 'fashion' you hold in such high regard.

i am clad in newspapers from nineteen aught six, fortified by a hardened protective covering of dirt and cheese dust. the elements are not my enemy. they are my slave.

Spoken like a true Awful Survivor winner!

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Death to flash games

too bad I'm not a mod

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Met posted:

Psyched for Tribal Tonight.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

wow what a thrilling group of players

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

sorry i didn't mean to interrupt your game of cards against humanity, carry on

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

you can pry my cheese from my cold, dead hands!!!

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

YLLShrek

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

What midnight are we talking about? It's not midnight yet in the best part of the country.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Congrats MMM! I thought you would Boston Rob but you Miked in the end. Well done!

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

I love you.

And I love you, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Doggpickle, promising to never vote for people wasn't a contract or something where specific wording would make a difference. The intent was basically to operate as an alliance without you personally thinking you were in one. Clearly Garth and Chic felt otherwise and that's where things fell apart. Maybe you didn't lie, but your actions were deceitful. Also, why can't people vote with emotions?

As far as how the game went, you say you played the better game because you spearheaded the campaign to vote out MMM's majority alliance, but I know you watched Worlds Apart where Rodney and friends did just that to Mike's alliance. Mike still won that game!

• Locked thread