Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Nexal posted:

Good luck everyone. Remember that only one of you can win and most of you will be voted out.
:munch:
G-gura oppa?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Super Sexy tribe:
Creativity: 10 - The fish sandals, crab hat, and accessorizing with the sand dollars, plus the psuedo-fishnets under the leaf skirt matched with the actual fishnets above all are great and come together cohesively.
Execution: 7 - I’d like to see more going on towards the midriff - some kind of extra detail would go a long way since the existing stuff draws the eye upwards.
Viability: 7 - Putting together that skirt would be a mess, and although MMM seems to have made it work I’d dock you for that
X Factor/Power: 8 - I imagine a power look here coming with a Creature from the Black Lagoon-type slow rise from the water, with the crab sitting on the surface of the water like a lilypad or a rubber deck. Overall really good work.
Overall: 32/40

Super Swole tribe:
Creativity: 6 - I’m getting more Xena: Warrior Princess than anything else from the first look - barbarian chic works, but I’m not sure if I’d be able to get island from it. The second look owns it mores with the palm fronds~
Execution: 7 - I love the hair, I love the ash/blood details, and I love the animal bone shoulder pads. The women’s kneepads and the general construction of the men’s corset/ropy X thing both kind of stick out to me as incongruous, although I’m not sure how I’d handle the men’s torso section.
Viability: 10 - This is where you guys excelled, I can see this working, the sourcing of details and such were done well, and I can see a whole tribe’s “collection” around it along Mad Max-y kinds of work.
X Factor/Power: 7 - There’s a definite aesthetic in play here that comes across well - an aggressive brutal thing - I’m just not getting a ton more than that.
Overall - 30/40

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

By the way, I was Zac Posen, it just doesn't come across very well in text beyond being boring and awkwardly groping MMM while checking out his outfit

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Also #tbt to the most awkward WAYWT fit video ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3XAOAmt-jI

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Eight Dollars posted:

(Picks Gretchen to win Season 8)

I have a friend who unironically thinks Daniel Vosevic was the villain of S2 and everyone was just mean to Santino + that Gretchen deserved to win S8.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

:munch: Fast Luck did I put crying or barfing for favorite exercise, I forget

Glad to see other people were on board with the little black dress option and also butt muscles

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

uranus posted:

:munch: drat you got off lucky. in my day we had only 4 minutes to post and did it for 4 HOURS. also it was snowing!

iirc it was a little over 5.

Allen Wren posted:

Weak. Try 9.

I would have, but I won before then vOv

I think ABB with Meinberg/Rarity still has the record though

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I had to hold myself back from doing a spit take when MMM didn't get dropped at the F4.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Tremendous Taste posted:

Lastly, Dogg, the best Awful Survivor player of all time has never won a season. You're in good company :grin:.

Thanks

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Tremendous Taste posted:

you know it's true pecota don't lie

:henget:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

:boom:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

MMM was more of a Lu Bu figure imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

This seems like a pretty big insult.

I was only going surface level Dynasty Warriors Lu Bu who ground everyone into dust unless all of the three kingdoms united against him like the battle of Si Shui Gate~

• Locked thread