Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
:munch:

good luck everyone! have the fun. all of the fun.

mmm, spoilers, the twist is that i join the game and find two idols to get you voted out right at the height of your power

so yeah look out for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
i have no idea what you guys are talking about or have any concept of this 'fashion' you hold in such high regard.

i am clad in newspapers from nineteen aught six, fortified by a hardened protective covering of dirt and cheese dust. the elements are not my enemy. they are my slave.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
see i didn't even notice that part. i'm 'with it' without even knowing it.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

DaisyDanger posted:

Death to flash games

too bad I'm not a mod

flash games forever

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

DoggPickle posted:

I'm sad I was the weak link, but at least I tried. Chic would have played too if we had decided to go with 4. I think you guys proved that a fast 4 is faster than a fast 3, by beating us by enough that it surpasses my individual slowness.

what you need is a fast five.

with vin diesel leading your team.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

mmm your next reward challenge is to screenshot let's play that entire game.

your reward...

is my autograph

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

yes yes

how DOES one explain time-twins

(is this a real thing anyone says?)

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

anybody who gets voted out tonight will get a consolation prize of this book

(this is a joke, don't vote yourself out for this book. i will not get it for you)

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

you're going to give me that autograph for when I finish that game though right?

i will absolutely do this. on actual paper.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

yeah but which one of you needs a day at the spa

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

it's pretty swampy in that vista, i agree

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

i am highly

highly

disappointed you guys chose the inferior tribe name.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

yeah that's perhaps even more unrealistic. if i moved into a house and some freaky rear end clowns are just fuckin there then they are going in the fuckin furnace.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

JATO THIS DEVELOPMENT IS CONTRARY TO THE ADVICE IN MY LETTER :mad:

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
GET IN HERE, YOU FUCKIN YANKEES.

I'M COLIN F. PROBST HERE TO TAKE OVER FOR MY LIGHTWEIGHT COUSIN WHO CAN'T HAVE MORE THAN TWO FUCKIN BOTTLES WITHOUT GETTING COMPLETELY PISSED. I NICKED THE DETAILS OF TONIGHT'S CHALLENGE SO I COULD FILL IN BECAUSE I AM JUST THAT SWELL OF A GUY.

FIRST YOU MIGHT BE ASKING YOURSELF WHY I'M TALKING LIKE THIS, WELL, I'LL TELL YOU:

BECAUSE I'M IRISH AND gently caress YOU, THAT'S WHY.

I WILL NOW READ THE RULES HE HAD LAID OUT BECAUSE gently caress IF I AM GOING TO DO IT MYSELF:

"You will be completing a Survivor crossword which I ADUS will post in this thread. For the most part, this challenge should be very self-explanatory. Do the crossword and PM your submission(s) to me ADUS. I ADUS will reveal the results of this challenge after 90 minutes have passed. With a strict start time of 8:40 PM EST, that means a finish time of 10:10 PM EST.

Rule clarifications:

If you submit a finished crossword to me ADUS, I ADUS will advise you if it is correct or not. If it is correct, I ADUS will not be advising you if you were the first to submit a finished correct crossword, but you can sit back and wait til the end of the challenge regardless. If it is not correct, you will have the opportunity to continue working on the crossword and re-submit, time limit pending.

If I ADUS receives no correct finished crosswords in the 90 minute period, the winner will be the player who has submitted a crossword with the most correct answers. If players tie for 'most correct answers', I ADUS will resolve ties by the time I ADUS has clocked for their submission (as determined by when your PM arrives in my ADUS' inbox). Any time a player chooses to re-submit a crossword to me ADUS (complete or incomplete, correct or incorrect), their clocked submission time will be reset to the most recent one.

tl;dr - Finish the crossword first, be correct, and you will win."

OKAY? GET IT?

IF THE ABOVE WAS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU: YOU WILL BE PRIVATE MESSAGING YOUR FINISHED CROSSWORDS TO THE WONDERFUL AND HANDSOME :siren: :siren: ADUS :siren: :siren:

DO NOT PM FAST LUCK OR ELSE YOU'LL BASICALLY BE AN IDIOT AND LOSE.

DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? REMEMBER, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION.

UNLESS I DEEM IT TO BE SO.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

are you irish irl?

WHAT THE gently caress DID I JUST SAY???

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

also can I have an idol? I know you probably have one

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE NOW ASKED TWO QUESTIONS I DEEM STUPID.

EVERYONE DO NOT FOLLOW THIS MAN'S EXAMPLE.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Will there be a link to this crossword puzzle, where we can fill it out ourselves, or will we need to print, scan, and upload it to an image sharing website?

THE CROSSWORD WILL BE A STATIC IMAGE. YOU CAN EDIT IT VIA AN IMAGE EDITING TOOL OR YOU CAN JUST TYPE DOWN THE ANSWERS?? AS LONG AS THE ANSWERS ARE CORRECT I DON'T PARTICULARLY CARE IF IT'S ON THE SHEET, I GUESS.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

imgay posted:

man, this challenge sounds like a bummer to do

WELCOME TO AWFUL SURVIVOR

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

This ain't going to be like the World's Most Ornery Crossword with the easy clues torn off, is it?

HERE'S A CLUE, NONE OF THE CLUES ARE 'CLOUD' WITH AN ANSWER OF 'BUTT'

CONSIDER YOURSELF IMMENSELY loving LUCKY

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

DoggPickle posted:

What should I put on the TV in the background that will make me smarter?

EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I respect this mod more than fast luck, can you stay?

FAST LUCK SLAVES OVER A HOT VISTA EVERY DAY AND NIGHT FOR YOU AND THIS IS THE THANKS HE GETS??

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
HERE IS THE PUZZLE!!!

GET TO WORK:

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

imgay posted:

is there a penelty for ignoring challenge?

THE PENALTY IS THAT I HATE YOU

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
TRY THIS ONE THEN

http://i.imgur.com/SffmXf9.png

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
I WILL GIVE TO 10:13 FOR THE CONFUSION WITH THE CROSSWORD LINK.

IF YOU HAVE YET TO BE CORRECT, NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO GET TO BEING CORRECT.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
OKAY PUT DOWN YOUR FINGERS DRIPPING WITH BLOOD BECAUSE WE DON'T SUPPLY YOU WITH PENS.

I WILL COMPILE THE RESULTS.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
OKAY LOSERS AND ONE WINNER, GET OVER HERE.

WE WILL BEGIN WITH DOGGPICKLE

HER SHEET WAS NOT SUBMITTED AS A SHARK SNATCHED IT FROM HER HANDS AS SHE WAS WRITING IT.

DO NOT SIT IN THE WATER WHILE BLEEDING. DOGGPICKLE HAS AT LEAST TAUGHT US A VERY VALUABLE LESSON TODAY.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
THE FOLLOWING SUBMITTED AN INCOMPLETE SHEET:

CHICTROMBONE

THE FOLLOWING SUBMITTED A COMPLETE SHEET BUT WAS INCORRECT:

quote:

AnAnonymousIdiot wrote on Jun 2, 2015 6:55 PM:
I don't expect any of them to be right for many reasons, but here are the answers I have for the puzzle:

ACROSS
1. MaxPeck
3. Meinberg
5. Weeners
7. GoSwole
12. Narcotics
15. Player
16. SandDollar
17. Weed
18. FishShoes
19. Flint
20. Met

DOWN
1. Mannequin
2. Weregay
4. Idiot
6. Super
7. GDAO
8. TheGenius
9. Probst
10. DILF
11. Pony
13. CrabHat
14. Sperg

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
GARTHONEEYE

SUBMITTED A COMPLETE CORRECT SHEET!!!

HOWEVER IT WAS AT 10:05 PM, WHICH WAS TOO LATE.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
BECAUSE AT 9:28 PM

MMM SUBMITTED A CORRECT SHEET!

HOWEVER IMGAY SUBMITTED EARLIER, AT 9:21 PM!!!!

BUT BECAUSE IT IS INCORRECT THAT MEANS

FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW

MMM

WINS

IMMMUNITY

COME TAKE IT OFF MY NECK. I WANTED TO LOOK PRETTY FOR A WHILE.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Fast Luck posted:

Thank you for your help Adus and great job!

I'M KEEPING YOUR FUCKIN HAT

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

DoggPickle posted:

I don't recall being an idiot as a punishable offense =D If it weren't for me, we'd all be Weregays.

oh so it's your fault you guys don't have the better tribe name

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
I want to be THE FIRST PERSON TO CONGRATULATE MMM

CONGRATULATIONS MMM

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT

edit: GET OUTTA HERE MET

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

but for the record you literally would have had to kill me if i was in this game i wouldn't have let you get here!

maybe i will see you in an all stars season and we can finally see who is the true winner

(it's me)

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
dogg you'll read about this endlessly in the vista, but i was completely loving baffled that you actively chose to keep him. i still don't think i understand. like, if i were on the jury and the finals had been you, imgay and anonidiot, i think even i may have voted for you.

you woo'ed yourself :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

DoggPickle posted:

I took Mmm to the final out of respect and because I am an honorable person. I honestly thought, and still think, that I played a much better game. I am completely baffled by the votes and seriously pretty pissed off at the moment. Literally everything he said in final tribal that regarded me was a lie. Everyone obviously had their minds made up before tribal anyways. I sound as bitter and ridiculous as that jury right now, but it's just too new. And no, I won't congratulate him, because I took him to the final out of respect, and he dogged me at the very end.

The one vote I am really really really pissed about is Rureas.

I'm sure I'll calm down tomorrow, but ATM I basically hate all of you lol. I'm sure you can understand how two months of work ended in zero votes, makes me angry right now.

that's really disappointing, man

you played a really powerful game, but it's a russell-like situation. your gameplay, while impressive, lacked the charisma of MMM's. If that was all he had, maybe you'd have a better chance, but his game was also very strong. in that case, people will lean in favor of the guy they liked and were allied with.

• Locked thread