Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
you're putting too much stock into the technicality. if you agree to never write someone's name down, it kind of carries an extra nuance that you're also not going to help them get voted out.

there are people who would respect 'well, i took out threats and yeah i lied a bit to do it' because that's owning up to it. if you orchestrate someone's exit and then say you kept your word cause you didn't write down their name, it just looks cowardly.

though like fast luck said, taking out your allies who are threats is kind of contradicted by taking mmm to the end because he was your ally and it was honorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Tremendous Taste posted:

Adus I hope you are good and I am sorry that I cannot engage in conversation with people that do not appear in front of me

i am good, man. i hope you're good too.

i'm the worst at starting conversations, myself. i pretty much talk to no one from my season despite finding them cool people because i'm such a drat hermit.

we need an off-season vista again or something.

i'm easiest to access on steam or skype which can be found in my profile so any cool dudes or gals who wanna talk to the best guest host hit me up yo. though maybe not now i am sleeping in like 10 mins.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
the thing i'll say is that when you first posted about this in the survivor TVIV thread. i was the first one to respond and i told you what i though was the best advice: read the previous threads and vistas.

had you taken that advice you may have realized how the previous juries acted, you might have sooner realized how serious of a jury threat mmm was. i mean who knows, maybe you also would have learned something else that made you act differently and actually get voted out sooner, but you kept saying how you didn't read the other threads in an effort to stay fresh. i don't think that was a point that really worked in your favor all that much.

knowing how the previous threads went helped me, and i doubt anyone held it against me for trying to be prepared. preparation is a huge factor in mmm's challenge wins, after all.

anyway, i'm not trying to just rag on your game. like i said, it was strong and it made you an interesting player to watch.

thanks for coming up with the best merge tribe name in SA so far, even if the others didn't see the obvious beauty and decided against using it.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
mafia is dumb and also bad but join his game so you can experience the pain firsthand

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Murmur Twin posted:

In my experience, it takes about 5 games before Mafia becomes fun (but then it becomes really fun).

this is an example of a bad game

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Jato posted:

Congrats, MMM and thank you for the wonderful video. It was the deciding factor in my vote.

i knew i would be the kill choice well before he answered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Propaganda Machine posted:

Hey, let's all play!

Ding: fluck
Marry: :wink:
Kill: Max Peck

:blush:

• Locked thread