Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Adus posted:

(it's me)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You're lucky I held off on the megapost this time, MMM.

congratulations l~

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I want to see what he said

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

let's rank the best survivor players from 2 on

2. donny brook

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

imgay posted:

why does tt have black man avatar while he is infact a pasty white dude

1) I'm not pasty

2) I'm not white

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You're trying to explain to what you see as a bad jury why they are bad. Fair or not, they're going to stay bad in your view and won't listen to you.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lastly, Dogg, the best Awful Survivor player of all time has never won a season. You're in good company :grin:.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

you know it's true pecota don't lie

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:greenangel:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Will no-one rid me of this troublesome castaway?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Adus I hope you are good and I am sorry that I cannot engage in conversation with people that do not appear in front of me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

imgay posted:

TT can I presign for your next mafia game?

I'm gonna be running something in support for LUTR hopefully but sure

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

imgay posted:

I was really upset how I missed Hiphopfia right under my nose

HipHopfia 2 will be role madness probably, I just get burned out of modding really fast

ill save you a spot in that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rurea posted:

Dogg pickle I don't really like you. My first impression of you was to get rid of you. I allied with you because I saw you going far in the game and I said whatever I needed to say to earn your trust. Does that make me a bad person? I don't really care. Once I started losing interest in the game, I realized how batshit crazy you are. Please consider getting actual help. I know you supposedly could have skipped high school or whatever and think you are a genius, but you had a goddamn seizure and a stroke from alcohol withdrawal. See a loving doctor and a therapist instead of staying inside your house all day. Please.

Saying you "had no choice" in voting me out is bullshit and you know it. You COULD HAVE voted for someone else, even if my self vote sent me home. It is interesting the way you justify your actions to yourself, especially after seeing your responses to the questions at FTC. I knew there was a very good chance of MMM getting the majority of the votes, if not all of them.

Bottom line is, I voted the way I did because I really wanted to post that The OC mmm whatchya say video and I thought it would be hilarious to see your reaction to losing.

• Locked thread