Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Thanks but I don't know if I can do this again.

I'm free!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Also I regained the M/P streak, did you guys miss that? I lost it so it was my destiny to return it.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

For the record, when I first lost survivor, I was loving pissed and think that's a fairly common reaction. Don't be too hard on yourself Dogg!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Also coming soon, a post to make sense of my answers in Tribal Council. It's going to take some time.

yesssssssssss

I love you anoni

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I think it's because if you are going to remove somebody you have an alliance with (which is a valid move), it's a bit disrespectful to be like "well I technically didn't vote you so you have no reason to be upset"

It's disingenuous because people are obviously aware of your intent. People can stand getting voted out, but being voted out and then told that it wasn't a real vote so they had no reason to be mad is not the same.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

DoggPickle posted:

To reiterate, they weren't allies. I was perfectly specific about the deal. It's a good deal both ways if you count numbers. You of all people know how much I was very careful about exactly everything I said at all times. I dunno I guess I expected respect for coming up with a good deal that I completely held up on my end. I guess semantics are important to me and not to others. I figured internet players would be even more down with it than people that have to smell other people's stinky feet all night, try not to die of food poisoning, and chase chickens together. This was entirely my mistake.

It's true. Once I figured out the pinky swear trick I tried to get you to actually agree to a real strong alliance and it paid off. I enjoyed working with you and we were loyal to each other I can only speak on it from an outside perspective.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Guys it's not that hard to explain, the jury members were just following through on their promise to never vote dogg.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Also I'm going to start up a post season mafia game for players and viewers. It will be semi open, with a design suitable for new players.

Not sure about flavour, something I'm notably bad at.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Rurea your tswift gifs don't make your "I'm just being honest" for the sake of hurting others shtick any more palatable.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Power of Pecota posted:

MMM was more of a Lu Bu figure imo

This seems like a pretty big insult.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I wouldn't argue that I talked you into taking me at the final 4. I'd argue that I talked my way into an alliance and convinced you to stay bound to it, much before the final 4. The situations you're describing of you not wanting to go back on that were a result of our earlier alliance and conversations.

I'm not saying you didn't make your own decisions, but I think I did have influence.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

DoggPickle posted:

Hahah maybe now I'm thinking Mmm told you I wanted to join you and then told me the opposite and then just shoved us together. Hahahaha

It's possible? I can't remember exactly. I certainly wasn't trying to malicious to you but def wanted you two to be allied.

Anyway, the mafia thread will up tonight.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Also as long as we're chatting it's total bullshit that I've been to the final 5 twice in this game and didn't get an AHM avatar either time

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hey! Did you play this season of awful survivor? Did you watch this season of awful survivor? Was your life irreparably harmed by Awful Survivor in the past?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you gotta play ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Mafia!

This game is designed to be accessible to people who have not played mafia before or rarely play mafia. It is a very good time and I highly recommend it.

This game of mafia will be chill and not near the emotional intensity of survivor. Sign up if you'd like to play another forum game but would also like to relax with chill folk.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

join my game dogg

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Eight Dollars posted:

Counterpoint: Mafia is good and still join it.

you first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MMT join my game

Eight Dollars posted:

I'm going to be hosting a game! I can't do both at the same time it'll kill me!

I'm doing it!

• Locked thread