Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I'll be solo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Sorry Fastluck, this challenge just came at a poor time in the game. :(

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Sounds good.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I've been worried about the merge for like two tribal councils now. I certainly hope this vote was just the one vote they could agree on and that there are cracks in the other tribe that would allow us room to work.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Ultimately, I feel like the other four of us have just had more opportunity to bond. Thus, we wanted to work out a way that we could stay together as long as possible. I didn't have a rule, so I couldn't trade information one on one and the rules I did hear made it very hard to figure out exactly what the ramifications of a small trade would be. One of us ends up with a extra coconut and I believe their coconuts would get zeroed out and the person trading the coconut loses the camp. That might be enough to swap which tribe wins and put us in a situation we didn't want. I decided a bird in hand was worth 2 in the bush.

It sucks that D.Coil's situation makes it such that he can't participate in our preferred method of communication, but I also feel that D.Coil hasn't tried very hard to keep in contact with us. He doesn't seem to post in the doc very much and we PMed a few times, but then he didn't respond the last time I sent him a PM and he hasn't sent me another since.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Bye D.Coil. Sorry things didn't work out. Thank you for not getting me out with Met when you had the chance. I seriously considered trying to find a way to work together, but I just stopped hearing back from you.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Cocktail Dress!

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Little Black Dress?

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

YES!

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Squats

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Squats

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Yoga!

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Sideburns

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Me or Chic?

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Stubble

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Bacon

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Soda

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ‏

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

We're all wasted from our no tribal council party!

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Hey Friends!

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

DoggPickle posted:

Cinco de Mayo's on Tuesday

What?

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Oh, I see. I didn't know the song and I was like Cinco de Mayo was two Tuesdays ago. It was confusing.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Will we know anything about who tied or what amount they bid? Or will it just be there was a tie, item's back up?

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Challenge after tribal is fine with me.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Questions for everyone
Last Tribal Council, "original" Swole held 4 votes and "original" Sexy players held 3. Nevertheless, it was a Swole player who was sent home. We now have people reunited who were together on day one, and we also have people that have been together since the shuffle. How do all these relationships blend together to form the alliances that will dictate this vote?

It almost feels like we're starting all over again. I've tried my best to talk to everyone and get a feel for where everyone's head is at. I think tonight's vote is going to come down on who has made an effort to establish relationships and who hasn't.

Question for Chic Trombone, DoggPickle, garthoneeye, Rurea
You are the survivors of a tribe that was forced to eat itself. By reaching the merge, have you found temporary salvation? Or is being down in numbers going to keep you on the chopping block?

I was really afraid coming into the merge that we would be slowly picked off. But, now I think we have the opportunity to work with more people and create new bonds. I feel that previous tribal ties have been cast away. Which is reassuring when we were the smaller Ultra tribe.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Follow-up question for imgay, Strong Mouse, Rurea, Chic, DoggPickle, and garth:

Comments? At least some of you are now officially named targets, and if not you, it could be someone from your bloc. Is this something you didn't know? Do you have this under control?

I had a feeling this was the sentiment of at least some people from Ultra Sexy. I think that I've done enough so that I won't be going at least.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Question for DoggPickle and garthoneeye
At all worried that comments like these are aimed at Chic Trombone and Rurea, two of the players who haven't been around yet today and who came into the merge with you?

Honestly? I'm terrified that Chic and Rurea haven't been around. I hope that they at least show up.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

No that's baclava.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

MMM biggest threat.
Chic not carrying weight.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Cut AnonymousIdiot

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

AnonymousNarcotics

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

DoggPickle

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Narc

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Narc

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Narc

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Congrats Dogg! Also apparently people want to talk with me more! Thanks, you guys!

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for everyone
Last time we were here, we had three votes against Strong Mouse while the rest went against Rurea. Are we now in a straight up Super Sexy versus Ultra Swole situation, as it would seem, or is there more going on here?

Question for everyone except imgay
Do you think there should be some sort of rule against snorting ground rhino penis? It seems like it could be performance enhancing.

That's what it looked like to me, but I have since been informed that it was because Rurea didn't show up. I think tonight's vote will also be against someone who has recently been absent.

I don't think it should be banned. It only boots performance in certain areas, which personally I'm for.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Very heartfelt. Very inspiring. Truly an astounding display of bullshit. The audience must be riveted.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

:lol:

This reminds me... Does anyone have any thoughts about the hidden immunity idols? We have yet to see a real one be played.
I've been told that the Ultra Sexy idol was found. I found a spot at the Ultra Swole camp that said something was here.

I'm not clever enough to figure out the clue for the merge idol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Boom. Names being named. Garth, MMM, care to confirm or deny? Of course, whether you confirm or deny, you could be lying.

I thought Rurea found the idol and went home with it when he didn't show last time.

• Locked thread