Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

its the greatest most expensive cockfight in the history of the world, what more could you possibly need

When you factor in everything the most recent presidental election cost $1 billion dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

When you factor in everything the most recent presidental election cost $1 billion dollars.

mitt romney came 3 million votes away from being the president of this country

we are literally hosed as a species

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

etalian posted:

It was probably closer to about $1 billion per major party, so double that. Clinton's team are aiming for $2.5 billion by themselves. The Republican nominees are busy right now, not just with regular donors but trying to get sugar daddies like Sheldon Adelson to basically single-handedly finance their primary campaigns (this is why Newt Gingrich in 2012...happened at all) before they go onto the general where they'll certainly be able to keep pace with the Clinton team.

... =I

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

This one is pretty cool to, really gives you a peak into their everyday life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRGMAW1wzQ8

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The Whole Internet posted:

They could've ran a mop with a bow tie and it would've gotten at least 40% of the vote, mostly because it was a vote against that black man in the White House Obimbo

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

This means the winner owes his big donors about $500 million worth of good government.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

They could've ran a mop with a bow tie and it would've gotten at least 40% of the vote, mostly because it was a vote against that black man in the White House Obimbo

the mop would look better and more charismatic on TV

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Agreed.
We could have had someone who created jobs instead of paying people to stay off them.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
You guys remember when they used to field generals and admirals to run our highest administrative office instead of actors and lawyers?

Me neither.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Scalding Coffee posted:

Agreed.
We could have had someone who created jobs instead of paying people to stay off them.

too bad they weren't running

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

TEAYCHES posted:

i know none of you actually want to, but you should force yourself to actually watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uY7gLZDmn4

its your duty

This is hilarious. Lets make a commercial for all the people who will already be voting for Hilary even if they do make up like 9% of the voting public. Also lets be sure that the one possibly white straight guy is wearing a NY Yankees hat god knows the US loves New Yonkers!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Smiling Mandrill posted:

This is hilarious. Lets make a commercial for all the people who will already be voting for Hilary even if they do make up like 9% of the voting public.

they made a video showing people who don't actually vote on a regular basis.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

So the election was decided by 1% of the population?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I see this thread is becoming a who's who of future D&D trolls that are just gonna get probated the second they finish making the perfect post

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hilary is a boys name, this skank just gets worse and worse. i once heard that hilary walked up to a mic once and spat on it then started pumping it with her hand thinking it was a cock. skanks like this, with them old habits die hard

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
How can I get some of that election money. Gimme one of them SuperPACs or something?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol when jeb's campaign sinks because half his money came from the saudi's

and then it turns out bill violated a young girl on that pedoplane.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Ivor Biggun posted:

So the election was decided by 1% of the population?

That's gotta be like a third of the people who actually bothered to vote

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
really love the loving Logo with the Red Right Arrow, even better that they fixed it instead of giving some bullshit defense excuse she really is the most stupid fakest bitch in existence, hoping the RRA is a constant thorn in her side for the remainder of this poo poo show

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
She's actually a pretty good candidate can you name a better one in recent history ?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

How can I get some of that election money. Gimme one of them SuperPACs or something?

Yup basically become a highly paid consultant for a PAC and promise people like Romney you could somehow steal the election for them.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

PerpetualSelf posted:

She's actually a pretty good candidate can you name a better one in recent history ?

She isn't my favorite, but goddam is she better than anyone the Republicans currently have vying for the spot.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Nonsense posted:

lol when jeb's campaign sinks because half his money came from the saudi's

and then it turns out bill violated a young girl on that pedoplane.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
shes a lizard person but she's not stupid.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
A coworker told me today that Hillary "would have us in a shootin' war in 6 months" if elected because she'd have to in order to project strength to the world since she's a womerns.

Goddammit why couldn't Warren or Sanders run? Sure, they'd never win, but it would at least guarantee a year and a half's worth of politicians being forced to talk about wealth disparity on TV.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

MeatwadIsGod posted:

A coworker told me today that Hillary "would have us in a shootin' war in 6 months" if elected because she'd have to in order to project strength to world since she's a womerns.

Goddammit why couldn't Warren or Sanders run? Sure, they'd never win, but it would at least guarantee a year and a half's worth of politicians being forced to talk about wealth disparity on TV.

Sanders is probably going to run. It'll be interesting to see:
- how serious Hillary takes him
- if he'll actually try to push anything on Hillary to bring those issues to the forefront
- how Rahm Emanuel will go about murdering him

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
say she becomes potus, it might be cool if we said pootus in reference to the queefing of her famous vagina

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

why arent we talking about futrue president biden, did he say no or something

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

he's the vanguard candidate

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Bigger question when the Saudis and Iran go to war in 2016 will Hillary have to wear a burka when she goes to the peace talks?

Also will they ignore her like it is tradition?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

diamond Joe will ride off into the sunset once the term ends.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

PerpetualSelf posted:

Bernie Sanders

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Landstander posted:

Sanders is probably going to run. It'll be interesting to see:
- how serious Hillary takes him
- if he'll actually try to push anything on Hillary to bring those issues to the forefront
- how Rahm Emanuel will go about murdering him

he's not going to run, sorry

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Sanders pulls a Nader and winds up stealing votes from hillary as a 3rd candidate.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

Sanders pulls a Nader and winds up stealing votes from hillary as a 3rd candidate.

no progressive democrat will be running in the election.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Nixon really was our greatest president.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
can you guys please talk about the GOP's piss poor attempts to paint her as a bad guy despite nobody caring about any of it, she's a lovely horrible person who is most assuredly going to become president. I guarantee whatever goony as poo poo red shirt backwards think you have is not going to convince me or anyone else otherwise. The current ammo the republicans have against her and consider prime for mudslinging are very laughable and way more better to post and chat about that an election everyone knows the end of already.

For a refresher he's the current Stop Hillary 2016 facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/StopHillaryIn2016

And the Stop Hillary PAC:

https://www.facebook.com/StopHillaryPAC

If you can explain why any two of the people below are important and why anyone should give a gently caress (in under five sentences) I will buy you an upgrade

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Crowsbeak posted:

Nixon really was our greatest president.

his greatest accomplishment was getting Gordon Liddy into jail.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

can you guys please talk about the GOP's piss poor attempts to paint her as a bad guy despite nobody caring about any of it, she's a lovely horrible person who is most assuredly going to become president. I guarantee whatever goony as poo poo red shirt backwards think you have is not going to convince me or anyone else otherwise. The current ammo the republicans have against her and consider prime for mudslinging are very laughable and way more better to post and chat about that an election everyone knows the end of already.

For a refresher he's the current Stop Hillary 2016 facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/StopHillaryIn2016

And the Stop Hillary PAC:

https://www.facebook.com/StopHillaryPAC

If you can explain why any two of the people below are important and why anyone should give a gently caress (in under five sentences) I will buy you an upgrade

I am a poo poo stain on the face of humanity, I have no compassion, only hatred, bile and lust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i think whoever bought me this title got me confused with newt goongrich because we both had the same one for a while, lol

• Locked thread