Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
You really can't make a decent argument for voting for Hillary other than "just vote democrat because I say so"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Jastiger posted:

Well you can just say "the alternative is pushing us further towards dominionism, war, and poverty".

Pretty convincing imo.

That's impossible, Obama can't run for another term.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

the alternative is too terrible to consider.

Again Obama cannot run for another Term.

Do people understand how US laws work?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I support whichever candidate who will promise to build more book depositories around the Washington D.C. area.

We must tackle the issue of illiteracy in america. Give the people the shot in the brain that they need.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Jesus, Hillary is fat.

Yeah you know what definitely not voting for a fat to be in office. I learned my mistake after voting for Taft.

Keep the whales out of the white house.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

etalian posted:

maybe she is just trying to lure Bill back to the marriage bed?

I dunno like old fat people sag and are like jumping on a bag of oatmeal, where as younger fat people can be used as a fleshy trampoline since their skin is taut.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
She changed the color of her logo, it's a white arrow pointing right instead of a red one.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
As a single mother it's important to elect someone who will somehow reduce the american workforce to an even smaller size.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Bigger question when the Saudis and Iran go to war in 2016 will Hillary have to wear a burka when she goes to the peace talks?

Also will they ignore her like it is tradition?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Sanders pulls a Nader and winds up stealing votes from hillary as a 3rd candidate.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

can you guys please talk about the GOP's piss poor attempts to paint her as a bad guy despite nobody caring about any of it, she's a lovely horrible person who is most assuredly going to become president. I guarantee whatever goony as poo poo red shirt backwards think you have is not going to convince me or anyone else otherwise. The current ammo the republicans have against her and consider prime for mudslinging are very laughable and way more better to post and chat about that an election everyone knows the end of already.

For a refresher he's the current Stop Hillary 2016 facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/StopHillaryIn2016

And the Stop Hillary PAC:

https://www.facebook.com/StopHillaryPAC

If you can explain why any two of the people below are important and why anyone should give a gently caress (in under five sentences) I will buy you an upgrade

I am a poo poo stain on the face of humanity, I have no compassion, only hatred, bile and lust.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Cowman posted:

can't wait for 8 years of hillary because the GOP keeps trying to get the old white racists who are dead to vote for them

Obama got 90% of the black vote which never happened before ever.

Not even white liberals could muster 60%

Playing the race card seems to work.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Cowman posted:

hillary's gonna get that much of the woman vote and gay vote

all of hillary's votes will be gay.

However gays don't make up much of the voting block they're a very small demographic..

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
If hillary gets something like 90% of the women votes it will prove one thing.

racism/sexism is back and people will only really vote for other people that look like them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

etalian posted:

First executive order will be outlawing North Carolina style BBQ.

This and Chicago "pizza"

casserole

• Locked thread