Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I'm still baffled as to how this poo poo happens. How do networks spend tons of money on a show and not protect them from leaking? Is it a regional thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Someone at HBO is losing their mind right now. I bet every person involved in GoT is awake and on the phone right now.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Xoidanor posted:

Anyone who thought that HBO can manage to keep a series strong past the initial seasons obviously hasn't been paying attention.

Season 5 seems like "gently caress it, rush everything so we can finish in 2 seasons or less"

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

I don't like the Sparrows, but I love the High Sparrow. :swoon:

He's really gone from doddering ineffectual old man to an absolute master of the game. He's found his calling and right now he is running circles around everyone.

• Locked thread