Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

How was the English Channel formed?

A Scotsman was walking home from France when some money fell out of his pocket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

A Croat, Serb and a Bosnian comes into the bar, and the bartender goes:

"Oh Christ, it's that rear end in a top hat with dissociative identity disorder again :rolleyes:".

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

An American and a Russian were arguing which country had more rights.

I can march in front of the White House - says the American - and shout: "Down with Reagan!" without getting arrested

Oh yeah? I can march in Red Square - says the Russian - and also shout: "Down with Reagan!" without getting arrested

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Come on folks, you can do it, post them jokes!

What does a Bosnian do when he finishes Law School?

He moves the scaffolds to School of Economics.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Those are good, keep them coming!

A Montenegrin was lying in a shade as he usually does, while his little boy was playing in a sandbox near him. Suddenly the kid found a spoon, and yelled full of excitement: "Daddy, daddy, look what I found!"
In a surge of activity never seen before, he slapped the spoon out of the kids arms. His boy, now confused, asked him why did he do that?
Don't touch that ever again - he answered - for that is a baby shovel!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

At Riga airport, a Russian was being questioned by border police in order to get visa into the country.

- Name?

- Ivan Vladimirovich Rozanov.

- Occupation?

- Nah, just vacation.

• Locked thread