Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay

by Lowtax
Have you ever been caught unprepared by someone asking "what's this weed called", and had to come up with something on the spot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

yes... I coined the name Obama Kush

Chef Shimi

hi a bay

morning wood
i dont smoke weed bc its against the law OP

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
i posted that i "baked some pineapple tane into butter and put it in my rear end" in fyad and got probated one time

treasure bear

morning wood posted:

i dont smoke weed bc its against the law OP

is the law the only thing stopping you? i dont smoke weed because its immoral

Sub Harrison

My brother smoked weed last week and only got out of the hospital yesterday. I don't smoke because it's just so dangerous.

Chef Shimi

ham_sanitizer posted:

i posted that i "baked some pineapple tane into butter and put it in my rear end" in fyad and got probated one time

Deserved.

ham_sanitizer

100%

Afro Doug

usually i go with "steve" or "dave"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ham_sanitizer

Afro Doug posted:

usually i go with "steve" or "dave"