Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1DL3T-TGfA

PewDiePie, aka Felix Kjellberg, aka the biggest Let’s Player and most subscribed YouTuber, has revealed that the name of his official game made by indie studio Outerminds will be called PieDiePie: Legend of the Brofist in one of his videos. You can watch the announcement above.

PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist will be a 2D platform-action game in which you can play as PewDiePie or his partner Marzia Bisognin, aka CutiePie, as well as their two pugs Edgar and Maya. As you progress, you can unlock new abilities including the Brofist, which is what PewDiePie closes all of his videos with, and that clears the screen of enemies in the game. Abilities are unlocked with “Bro coins” collected around the levels.

Other YouTubers that collaborate with PieDiePie will appear across the game’s storyline, as well as a number of recurring characters that PewDiePie creates during his Let’s Play videos, such as Shannon the Shark and Stephano the small golden statue from Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

You progress through the levels on an overworld with different regions including an ice world and duck island. Each of these have different objectives that need to be completed in order to finish the level, so it won’t always be a case of running across the level as fast as possible. For example, in the level shown off in the video, a number of sharks have to be saved from the barrels that tied them up before you can complete the level.

The plan is have PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist out on PC, iOS, and Android by summer 2015. You can find out more about its development on the Outerminds website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
this game is going to make a lot of money

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I notice that all the ugly LP people tend to have anime depictions of themselves and none of them even remotely look like the person because they're all drawn as pretty boys.

The Bacon Donut guy's was the most retarded because he's a fat blob of poo poo IRL and his anime avatar is not fat at all.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://youtu.be/BzrnGquUfCU?t=1m56s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

I notice that all the ugly LP people tend to have anime depictions of themselves and none of them even remotely look like the person because they're all drawn as pretty boys.

The Bacon Donut guy's was the most retarded because he's a fat blob of poo poo IRL and his anime avatar is not fat at all.

gently caress off.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Wormskull posted:

gently caress off.

It's false advertising and you're guilty of this too

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

go undercover and dont bother to show up ever again

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
That Pro jared guy has this Shonen drawn depiction of himself and he leaves out his torpedo of a nose and lack of an actual chin.

He should have had it resemble one of those masks they wore during the black death because at least it would look closer to his actual face.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Pewds is my motherfucking friend of the family, bitch!

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

I don't like this pewdiepie guy very much, in fact i think he's gay

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids
Me reading OP: yikes

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Prawned posted:

I'm fabulous.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Will DarkSydePhil be a playable character?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

NickRoweFillea posted:

this game is going to make a lot of money

:agreed:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Prawned posted:

mods?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If u kill yourselves in game you unlock the secret jewario character

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

pewdiepie kicks rear end!

nosering
Oct 12, 2012

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I still don't get the appeal of PewDiePie.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i like forum poster Pewdiepie.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

seiferguy posted:

He's hilarious and handsome as hell to boot.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

seiferguy posted:

gently caress off troll.

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
you'd think goons would have a dimmer opinion of someone so aggressively unfunny

life is a mystery

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
we live in a hosed up world where even in the imp zone, the last refuge of gamers, a gamer as powerful as pewdiepie cant escape the haters.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

I'm fabulous.

:goku:

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

ninotoreS posted:

you'd think goons would have a dimmer opinion of someone so aggressively unfunny

life is a mystery

this is a gamer safe space and if u cant respect that im gonna have to call the mods

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

seiferguy posted:

even though i don't like his videos, i respect pewdiepie and the fact that he makes a lot of money from them

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ninotoreS posted:

life is a mystery

stfu

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Y-Hat posted:

even though i don't like his videos, i respect pewdiepie and the fact that he makes a lot of money from them

Yeah if I had known that LPs had the potential to make me a millionaire I would have taken them more seriously.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Y-Hat posted:

:agreed:

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Whoa. Hello pewdiepie thread. So glad I found you. I've brought a gift of pewds undies. Please, enjoy.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

youre wife posted:

Whoa. Hello pewdiepie thread. So glad I found you. I've brought a gift of pewds undies. Please, enjoy.

Thank you.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
There's no way that game will be any good.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

seiferguy posted:

Yeah if I had known that LPs had the potential to make me a millionaire I would have taken them more seriously.
slowbeef hates pewdiepie because he's a jealous, bitter old man

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Y-Hat posted:

slowbeef hates pewdiepie because he's a jealous, bitter old man

This is true. He is not pretty like pewds is.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

more like pewdiecowpie. cause he's poo poo.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
No thanks.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

The Singing Chav posted:

more like pewdiecowpie. cause he's poo poo.

No. He's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah it's so cool to hate on a wildly successful and hell, attractive gamer. gently caress off.

• Locked thread