Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

Haha just 2000s kid things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

Watching fosters home for imaginary friends on my Ti-Vo :D

Anyone remember World of Warcraft?

Pro Target

anyone else remember getting sexually excited by cartoons

Miss Psychosis

Pro Target posted:

All the time :)

Chef Shimi

Remember the Razr? Talk about sexually exciting.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Anyone remember The Internet? Mainstream Homosexuality? I'm not describing my posting, it's the 2000s.

shabbat goy

Haha, I don't know what any of those things are, lol

bog pixie

does anyone remember the 1800s

Miss Psychosis

bog pixie posted:

does anyone remember the 1800s

Man tights.

bog pixie

steampunk was just called fashion back then

Miss Psychosis

[Man with giant robotic arm] Ah yes, I would like some tea. My wife just died of Rubella, so make it a strong tea. Two bags.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Remember the World Trade Center terrorist attack on 9-11?

How about Facebook?

bog pixie

time travel was possible if you had enough gears...

tao of lmao

my parents still have tivos. thats right. plural. at least 3.

Mazreal

adjusts monocle
i never did learn what a tivo was

Miss Psychosis

Mazreal posted:

i never did learn what a tivo was

It's like a bomb.

tao of lmao

Miss Psychosis posted:

It's like a bomb.

losermeme

moon landing not on the Ti-Vo because it was faked

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

my dad still uses tivo

he has a tivo sticker on his car and i am not making that up

losermeme

Awesome! posted:

my dad still uses tivo

he has a tivo sticker on his car and i am not making that up

that's badass

RaceFat
i def remember some of the things mentioned in this thread

Captain No-mates

i remember the first pokemon movie but i cant remember her face... god why cant i remember her face?!

bwatts

Captain No-mates posted:

i remember the first pokemon movie but i cant remember her face... god why cant i remember her face?!

lmao

bog pixie

Captain No-mates posted:

fuck. marry. t-rex

Captain No-mates posted:

She should have given you a holographic promo mew if she wanted you to remember.

fuck. marry. t-rex

I still have the picture of my high school sweetheart, because it's a 24 karat gold plated embossing stored in a Burger King kids meal Pokeball combination stand and locket

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
Catdog was the first Nickelodeon show to publicly reject the gender binary and show us that not all cats are girls and not all boys are dogs.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scentstrand

Pro Target posted:

The first time I learned That I had a pencil sized vein spiraling my entire penis was when I saw that episode of pokemon where misty dressed up like a hot geisha or whatecer at some party. This was the episode where the pokemon ponyta was showcased

Scentstrand fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Apr 15, 2015

Looke

Captain No-mates posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swizzbutt

Scentstrand posted:

The first time I learned That I had a pencil sized vein spiraling my entire penis was when I saw that episode of pokemon where misty dressed up like a hot geisha or whatecer at some party. This was the episode where the pokemon ponyta was showcased

your penis sounds cool

• Locked thread