Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
80% (number i pu lled out of my rear end) of pc gamers never talk about the game in imp zone PC threads. they just talk about how well it does or doesnt run on their PC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I am guilty of this, but I also talk about the game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the remaining 20% talk about how kickass the steam sale was and how it's probably worth 20$, not to mention - CARDS!!!! :D

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

i have 90 steam cards that need a home, who wants to buy

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

this is also the reason why all emulation discussions are lovely and full of AIDS ridden homos.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Noone is going to post in the GTA thread now, you loving asswholes.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i think those kinds of people (not necessarily just PC gamers BTW) also tend to be the kind of person where every p ost is like some insane criticism of some tiny technical detail that doesnt matter. like Ugh the freaking water FX are sooooo dated. Im so confused about why they chose to use the bad water FX instead of the good kind. what were they thinking!!! u know what i mean. its like do u even like games. i bet its because they only game because their life just kind of ended up that way and not because they actually like it/.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Noone is going to post in the GTA thread now, you loving asswholes.

the kind of ppl im really talking about are insanely GBS and nobody likes them anwyay.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
if some people wanna geek out about pc specs etc thats fine, its not what im calling out.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

pc gamers are retarded

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Video games look so good.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this is also the reason why all emulation discussions are lovely and full of AIDS ridden homos.

i hate it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

pc? more like

P...Cucks.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

got this bad larry running at a buddery smooth 60FPS in shiaki v.007 :science:

now to not ever play the game :eng101: FTW bitches

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

If you look at star war sex parrots posts in the games gta v thread, every single one is flaming someone else's computer parts.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If you look at star war sex parrots posts in the games gta v thread, every single one is flaming someone else's computer parts.

in the 3ds thread theres crazy people complaining that xenoblade for 3ds doesnt look as good as running the wii game in dolphin emulator with a million mods on

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

:downswords: port game pls. Pls port. Pls sign petition for port.
:) Here's the game you've been asking for- along with a graphics overhaul, this version features customizable controls, along with items and levels which weren't featured in the original console release. Enjoy- and thank you for your patience!
:downswords: crrack when. Crack when? Crack when? Torrent up! Torrents gone. Here's the crack

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

I.N.R.I posted:

i think those kinds of people (not necessarily just PC gamers BTW) also tend to be the kind of person where every p ost is like some insane criticism of some tiny technical detail that doesnt matter. like Ugh the freaking water FX are sooooo dated. Im so confused about why they chose to use the bad water FX instead of the good kind. what were they thinking!!! u know what i mean. its like do u even like games. i bet its because they only game because their life just kind of ended up that way and not because they actually like it/.

Everyone should be like the miiverse water graphics guy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

in the 3ds thread theres crazy people complaining that xenoblade for 3ds doesnt look as good as running the wii game in dolphin emulator with a million mods on

Those ppl are the worst

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

:downswords: port game pls. Pls port. Pls sign petition for port.
:) Here's the game you've been asking for- along with a graphics overhaul, this version features customizable controls, along with items and levels which weren't featured in the original console release. Enjoy- and thank you for your patience!
:downswords: crrack when. Crack when? Crack when? Torrent up! Torrents gone. Here's the crack

Can't wait for Bloodborne to come out on PC.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

he saw people making fun of him and turned it into a ironic gimmick nothing is pure anymore

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

lol

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

elf help book posted:

he saw people making fun of him and turned it into a ironic gimmick nothing is pure anymore

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

elf help book posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

elf help book posted:

the internet ruins everything

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
for years consoles got bad ports of pc games but then the 360 and ps3 gen turned the tables and some ppl havent yet recovered

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

best part of console related posting is that when they gently caress something up other people have the same issue so its fun to post about instead of you being the only person in the world that gets ____ error on an otherwise perfectly functioning machine.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

now it's just go check emulation general wiki and you're done so idk why people talk about emulators except when something legit cool happens

surc
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

who would even make fun of that? t hat was one of the last true beautiful things in the world, and now it's gone. :(

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
did Starcraft 64 ever get released, or did I dream that?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

irony is poo poo for absolute faggots

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

BrettRobb posted:

did Starcraft 64 ever get released, or did I dream that?

it did and it owned. split screen mp in a strategy game? hell yeah

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am guilty of this, sometimes, but l;ets be honest. EU4 has consumed my whole life.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's a good percentage and it sounds accurate

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I buy PC games at full price, sometimes on disc, and play them to completion, sometimes multiple times. Problem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

pc gamers are retarded

At failing.

• Locked thread