Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Line of the season: "You are the worst thing that has happened to this country since food in buckets... and maybe slavery."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
With every episode I love Kent more and more.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
This show is almost exactly a continuation of The Thick of It written by the same dude and hitting many of the same comedy beats. I don't get what the problem of directly comparing episodes and plotlines is.

We are the Internet comedy forum who analyses tv shows way too goddamn much, after the gently caress all.

Hedrigall fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Jun 2, 2015

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Narcissus1916 posted:

Once I get caught up with Veep, I'll probably take a crack at The Thick of It again - where should I fit In the Loop in my viewing order?

In the Loop is almost entirely unrelated. It just has Malcolm Tucker in it. Watch it after all of TToI.

To be honest, TToI only gets really good after the pedophile leaves the show.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
gently caress yeah, don't forget the specials.

Exact episode order is here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Thick_of_It_episodes

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
“The rulebook’s been torn up now, and America’s wiping its nasty rear end with it!” - President Selina Meyer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Is this the first episode which (kinda) revealed what party Meyer is in?

All her states were blue on the electoral map, so she's a Democrat. Unless it's supposed to be a parallel America where the parties are something made up, like in the Danish show Borgen.

• Locked thread