Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I take it you weren't a West Wing fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

hepscat posted:

We never saw the former POTUS so Selena getting bumped down to Veep for Hugh Laurie's POTUS makes sense.

But she'd rather be shot in the loving face.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Illinois Smith posted:

Is ... Is this actually a real thing? Can a real-life presidential election end in a loving tie?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHEDXzOfENI

Our system is really dumb.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

The House bipartisanly loves Tom James so much that they purposefully stay deadlocked so he can be president. There.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Narcissus1916 posted:

Wait, I just watched the Tehran episode. Granted I'm watching the show in a bit of a post-work stupor, but when the heck did she win her party's nomination for president? I thought we ended season three with her messing up the first few days of her presidency with Chung still running against her.

Also, wasn't it just an episode or two ago that Erickson mentioned that Thornwill was quitting?

They clearly felt that they did enough episodes about the primary, basically.

• Locked thread