Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

"Nice question. I was just asking it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Furlong is probably my favorite side character. Every other thing he says is witty vitriol and it's delicious.

"Live long and gently caress off!"

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

"Beep boop beep boop. Hello."

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

"I see splashes of myself in her. I now regret that phrase."

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I'm just glad this show is getting critical acclaim and hopefully won't be cancelled anytime soon. Bored to Death was a great little comedy that had a way of making you feel good after every episode but it got canned after 3 seasons.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

precision posted:

Bored to Death was great and it's a miracle HBO gave it 3 seasons because nobody watched it.

Do we know the viewer numbers on Veep? Because this thread isn't terribly active and thats how I gauge show popularity.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

TheScott2K posted:

I was half-expecting Selina to ask Amy why Karen was there. I hope Karen is just an old friend of hers who decided to glom onto her Presidency and the entire staff lets her be there because nobody wants to be caught not knowing about something.

Wasn't Selina confessing to Ben about how he was being replaced by Karen in the earlier scene? I felt bad for Ben until he started snoring in the middle of her "let him down gently" speech. Karen will probably threaten everyone's sense of competency and they'll try to sabotage her.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

sbaldrick posted:

I don't think Ben would care given he wanted to retire last year.

That and he offered his head for the chopping block before it was decided that Dan should get the axe. Its just sad to be replaced because you're not cutting it anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Can't they keep both actors but just switch focus to Tom? There still needs to be a POTUS right?

• Locked thread