Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
Oh God i would kill for Veep to be an hour show while not losing any writing quality. This is without a doubt the best thing on TV at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
Yeah, how on earth are you seeing Jonah as the "enforcer"?

I'm actually quite thankful that Veep ins't just TTOI directly copied over. The systems of government are different, and we have different issues than the Brits do.

If anyone hasn't seen "The French Minister" watch it asap. It's slightly dated for a movie that came out in 2013, but still hilarious and totally worth your time.

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
This show just makes me so happy. We're missing the Amy/Mike/Dan interactions that were so great though. That unholy trinity really nailed it from the first episode.

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
The spa scene was amazing.

"Did I tell you I slept in?" "Mmmmmmm?" "Well, I got up early, but then I stayed in bed looking at Politico. That site has turned to poo poo."

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
"Welcome to the circle jerk, grab a dick"

The misadventures of lobbyist Dan and Amy continue to amaze, sad about the lack of Purcell this episode though, he's such a perfect snake.

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009

Narcissus1916 posted:

Purcell is still in the show? The weird season one fuckery where all of a sudden there was two oil guys on the clean air act (soon defeated) still rankles. About to finish season 2 tonight! Woo!

They never properly destroy his phylactery, so he rises again, hungrier than ever for souls and influence on the Hill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
That was wonderful.

• Locked thread