Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smooth jazz
May 13, 2010

I'm liking this season. I've been lol-ing every minute or so, it's fun.

When I see JL-D I think Selina Meyer instead of Elaine Bennest, which is quite an accomplishment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smooth jazz
May 13, 2010

Not sure how Amy will ever see the west wing again after thoroughly burning that bridge, even though she was absolutely right.

At least Selina got the message and 86'd Karen- hope we never see her again amirite?

smooth jazz
May 13, 2010

Anya posted:

Hugh Laurie looks completely different as Tom James. It took five minutes to register it was him.

It took me three seasons to realise Amy was the girl from My Girl...

Super bummed that Patton Oswalt got the 'sack'.

"Milkers! Love it!".

I didn't get why Maddox didn't take the ticket, then cut to scence of him sadfaced sulking down the hallway.

• Locked thread