Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I still can't believe this show doesn't het much attention here, high quality comedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I love when JLD upbraids the team with that sort of attitude where she cant believe what just happened.

" The thing I just said I should do? Is that what I think I should do? Is that your question Mike?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Bitter Mushroom posted:

its not a childrens cartoon so your average goon isnt interested

Brooklyn 99, a poo poo comedy show, gets 500x the goon attention Veep does.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
This episode was perfect

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
The look on Mike's face when Selena said the eating pussy line, and her Elane-esue flipout on Chung were the best

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Did the 8th episode air?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Cliff Racer posted:

She's been implied to be a Democrat since day 1, they just never said the party names for some reason just like in the previous show which we aren't allowed to talk about in this thread according to that one guy.

We cant talk about TTOI?

• Locked thread