Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Andrew_1985 posted:

Selina's speech fuckup really was a Mike/Selina problem there.

I'm kind of hoping Selina is a bit nicer to the new Veep.... It won't happen.

No one expected her to do anything but treat the new VP like she was treated, complete poo poo. It's almost hardwired into her character to lord over her subjects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

mistermojo posted:

Selina yelling at Gary made me more upset than any drama

I love that he finally stood up to her. He's literally her personal PDA and DC power dynamic expert and despite him loving up by trying to appease her he fulfills such an important role that without him she'd be floundering.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Sakarja posted:

Catherine is always the highlight of any episode she's in. Her constant, barely suppressed despair is the funniest thing ever.

Are we supposed to think her fiancee is actually gay? They were as awkward as possible in their interactions.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
They're clearly building up to a surprise nomination of House for President which shocks everyone but him as he slowly turns to Selina, smirks and says "I've got a proposition for you"

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Fetus Tree posted:

No actually they made it pretty hilarious

Yeah, a bunch of tall women with short hair who look like Jonah were the other victims.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
That list of nicknames for Jonah was mind numbingly brilliant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Selina breaking down and rushing into Amy's arms was touching and hilariously awkward at the same time.

• Locked thread