Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakarja
Oct 19, 2003

"Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember."

Capitalism is the problem. Anarchism is the answer. Join an anarchist union today!
Catherine is always the highlight of any episode she's in. Her constant, barely suppressed despair is the funniest thing ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakarja
Oct 19, 2003

"Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember."

Capitalism is the problem. Anarchism is the answer. Join an anarchist union today!
For some reason his face always reminds me of this scene from the Simpsons:

Sakarja
Oct 19, 2003

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

The look on Mike's face when Selena said the eating pussy line, and her Elane-esue flipout on Chung were the best

Speaking of Mike's face,

Sakarja
Oct 19, 2003

I hope Kent will continue the tradition and melt down now that he's the campaign manager.

Crazy Amy is indeed amazing and Richard Splat has really grown on me.

But the highlight of the episode was definitely Selina's "Yeah, that'll win me the election: Nice shot of my beave".

Sakarja
Oct 19, 2003

IIRC Iannucci said in an interview that they usually shoot two versions of every scene; one where they follow the script closely and another where the actors improvise.

Zombie Raptor posted:

Without looking too far into it, was this episode heavily improvised? If not, it still successfully carries that feeling, and I like it. Still relatively early in the episode, however.

The answers were probably improvised for the most part. That's what they did in the inquiry episode in The Thick of It.

Also, Dan Egan is a... solid five-and-a-half, weak six.

• Locked thread