Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Sentinel Red posted:

"Ladies be cryin' and pimps be dying' - it's Jonah Ryan!"

He remains an absolutely incredible God Tier idiot par excellence.

My favorite Jonah moment is still:

*to some black dudes* "Just sittin' on da cornah!"

"What?"

"Nothing." *veers off*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

mistermojo posted:

Selina yelling at Gary made me more upset than any drama

Mad Men just had one of its most uncomfortable episodes ever and Selina yelling at Gary was way more uncomfortable than that.

ShakeZula posted:

I forget, do we know what "Labor Day" is referring to, or is that something new?

I think it's a new thing.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Orange Devil posted:

Also everyone please stop calling Hugh Laurie House. He was good in that sure, but the man has a long, long history as a very talented comedy actor. Seriously, if you haven't seen Blackadder or A Bit of Fry & Laurie then 1. shame and 2. go do that.

I was talking to my best friend earlier about how I've seen Laurie in Blackadder and Jeeves and Wooster and yet I still call him House on instinct. My brain loves to typecast actors, I guess.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Fetus Tree posted:

Cool story, something awful user precision. I'm glad we have you here to lay down the incisive commentary

You could explain how it was "successful" at the very least.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Fetus Tree posted:

If you can't tell I was being sarcastic you need to seriously re-evaluate what you're doing on this website.

I'm just glad you're being sarcastic because I've seen honest-to-god "the war on drugs is justified" poo poo on the forums before. :smith:

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

I've been laughing at "The Cloud Botherer" for the last few days off and on. It's so...whimsical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

AFewBricksShy posted:

Did anyone catch The Brink?

It's not exactly scratching the same itch as Veep, but Aasif Mandvi is enjoyable.

I'm subscribed to HBO for a few months more so I'm likely going to watch that show just for Aasif and Tim Robbins.

• Locked thread