Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Huh. Funny enough, "Duende" is Spanish for Goblin (Green Goblin is called El Duende Verde in Spanish). They do use the correct one for Joker though, with "Payaso" being clown, but Bane sure as hell doesn't sound native when saying it.

Penguin is, boringly, "pingüino".

/edit: aaaaaaand of course, you mention it in the video. No more posting before watching for me. :shobon:

Edmond Dantes fucked around with this message at 00:20 on May 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

dscruffy1 posted:

Not related to Batman but I'm testing capture with my new Elgato with GOD HAND.

http://www.twitch.tv/dscruffy1

Being good at Batman is nothing like being good at God Hand.

Hahaha, I love the crossovers we're getting from this thread, the God Hand one and LazyFire's Shadow of Mordor.

I also tried to fire up Godhand after watching mkob, and welp... it didn't go well. It actually went better than I was expecting, but still utter shite.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Public Service Announcement:

The Arkham games are on sale at Steam.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Sel Nar posted:

Former SAS, former medic, former Thespian, a Gentleman's Gentleman, and, assuming the Batman Vs. Predator comics are considered canon, posessed of enough testicular fortitude to stare down a 7-foot tall alien killing machine, and cripple another with a 19th-century blunderbuss. The man's a stone-cold hardass when he needs to be, which makes the fact that he's also very much Bruce's surrogate father as touching as it is.

Well, that Predator was being very rude.

/edit: oh hey, found it.

Edmond Dantes fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jun 19, 2015

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
I marathoned your LPs in the past few weeks, I was all excited for Arkham Knights, but it looks like arse.

I mean look at this poo poo:
http://fat.gfycat.com/InferiorMediumFlyinglemur.webm

Edmond Dantes fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jun 22, 2015

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

bman in 2288 posted:

...I don't get it. How is that not better than what we're doing now? Unless you're being sarcastic, in which case, I'm sorry for not picking up on it. I'm running on empty right now.

I was making a joke, it looks ridiculously good and now I'm afraid my rig won't be able to handle it.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Inco posted:

Why would you link a 23MB gif when there's a perfectly serviceable 3MB webm at the exact same place?

Didn't know, I found the gif. Changed the link.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
drat. They pulled Arkham Knight from Steam "while we work to address these issues to satisfy our quality standards"

WB posted:

Dear Batman: Arkham Knight PC owners,

We want to apologize to those of you who are experiencing performance issues with Batman: Arkham Knight on PC. We take these issues very seriously and have therefore decided to suspend future game sales of the PC version while we work to address these issues to satisfy our quality standards. We greatly value our customers and know that while there are a significant amount of players who are enjoying the game on PC, we want to do whatever we can to make the experience better for PC players overall.

Thank you to those players who have already given valuable feedback. We are continuously monitoring all threads posted in the Official Batman: Arkham Knight Community and Steam forums, as well as any issues logged with our Customer Support (http://support.wbgames.com/). If you purchased your copy of the game and are not satisfied with your experience, then we ask for your patience while these issues are resolved. If desired, you can request a refund at https://help.steampowered.com (Steam refund policies can be found here: http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds) or the retail location where you purchased the game.

The Batman: Arkham fans have continually supported the franchise to its current height of success, and we want to thank you for your patience as we work to deliver an updated version of Batman: Arkham Knight on PC so you can all enjoy the final chapter of the Batman: Arkham series as it was meant to be played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

dscruffy1 posted:

Hoo nelly. There's a PR disaster. I can't think of too many games that have been pulled from Steam aside from The War Z.

Well, they pulled it themselves, and they're saying you can ask for refunds both in steam and in retail shops, so aside from the gigantic SNAFU it seems like they're doing the right thing here.

Well, no the right thing would have been not releasing a broken game, but you know what I mean.

• Locked thread