Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

Lizard Wizard posted:

wait, so whose sperm was it

:iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

i mean so what was the plan here.

step 1 - get virgin pregnant
step2 - ?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather

FluffieDuckie posted:

step2 - ?

jesus

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

step2 - ?

step 3 - profit

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Isn't some of this disrespectful to the baby?

Piso Mojado

Luvcow posted:

Puzo you just won first place in a GBS cob test for your baby thread.

Congrats.

awesome, thanks for letting me know! I had no idea there even was a contest lol.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Piso Mojado posted:

awesome, thanks for letting me know! I had no idea there even was a contest lol.

I'm sorry my autospell murdered my post

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Cassie may not have known what people do after a loved one is murdered, but I do

(no one I love has been murdered yet, I hope never will be)

There are professional crews that come in and clean up violent crime scenes. They wait until investigators are done collecting evidence, then move in and clean everything up. Not sure if the city pays for it, or the family. I suspect the cops just gently hand the bereaved a business card, but you can probably find them in the phone book too, or on google.

in the time they took preparing the good psychiatrist's body, they could've gotten his office nice and tidy so no one would be too traumatized by eating lunch the next room over.

Piso Mojado

meteloides posted:

Cassie may not have known what people do after a loved one is murdered, but I do

(no one I love has been murdered yet, I hope never will be)

There are professional crews that come in and clean up violent crime scenes. They wait until investigators are done collecting evidence, then move in and clean everything up. Not sure if the city pays for it, or the family. I suspect the cops just gently hand the bereaved a business card, but you can probably find them in the phone book too, or on google.

in the time they took preparing the good psychiatrist's body, they could've gotten his office nice and tidy so no one would be too traumatized by eating lunch the next room over.

This is neat to know! in the book, Blake kind of explains briefly the reasoning for the crime scene not being cleaned actually. he doesn't buy the story of a "random robbery" (rightfully so), and he did his own search of the office and..

quote:

... he would search again and again, until he found the killer.

I didn't really get into Blake this chapter because his character is just loving awful, uninteresting, and doesn't bring anything to the story other than cheap CSI-like one liners like the quote above.

anyways I guess I understand why he didn't clean the room, but I don't get why they just didn't have a lunch at someone else's house.

Bwee
Please let me know when to goldmine this thread

The X-man cometh
I got invested in this book, please update us on the Pregnant Lady's adventures with mysterious special forces man.

Piso Mojado

The X-man cometh posted:

I got invested in this book, please update us on the Pregnant Lady's adventures with mysterious special forces man.

yesss! I will update it tonight! I have it written up already, just haven't had access to a non-work computer for the past week. :)

FluffieDuckie

Piso Mojado posted:

yesss! I will update it tonight! I have it written up already, just haven't had access to a non-work computer for the past week. :)

i don't understand the problem

The X-man cometh
Yeah, if Tumblr is right, it's against the law to discriminate against you for your love of pregnancy-based erotic fiction.

Scaly Haylie

*taps foot*

FluffieDuckie

it's frustrating when someone starts a thread and doesn't finish it isn't it liz wiz?

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

it's frustrating when someone starts a thread and doesn't finish it isn't it liz wiz?

lol :poolgirl:

ty manifisto

Scaly Haylie

FluffieDuckie posted:

one day i'll find a let's play i can stick to

Scaly Haylie

i have something in mind but it'll be a while yet

FluffieDuckie

Lizard Wizard posted:

i have something in mind but it'll be a while yet

ok i'm not going to hold my breath

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

FluffieDuckie posted:

*fifties sexist voice* duckie's got claws!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Scaly Haylie

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok i'm not going to hold my breath

completely understandable.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
every additional post itt brings me back to check on the fate of this torrid love affair but instead I find only this

:cripes:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Piso Mojado posted:

why are you hogging this anyway? i'm guessing its way better than any of us ever imagined and you are now on the third book

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather

Luvcow posted:

every additional post itt brings me back to check on the fate of this torrid love affair but instead I find only this

:cripes:

bump

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

A golden bump is a good bump

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
Pregnancy erotica needs a baby bump.

• Locked thread