Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
A mystery box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Belzac posted:

Behold, the firs XIV defense post. More to follow, surely.

this thread has only ever had two jokes, wildstar bad and ff14 good

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Deki posted:

City of Heroes and Guild wars get trotted out every few pages as the apex of game design too. God forbid you dislike something about either of those two games.

there's still a COH thread and that game has been shut down for a while. The people who post in that thread always mention it as a badge of pride

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Mizuti posted:

What is going on with it, anyways? It seems like the game's in shambles, with problems far beyond its age.

they made the skinner box too obvious and people are figuring it out

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Belzac posted:

Out of all coils of bahamut this is true for 4/12. So yeah pretty much every one.

Still sounds pretty bad imho

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Belzac posted:

Out of the first 4 bosses in Ulduar 3 of them had the same thing so :effort:.

Cool

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Normal Adult Human posted:

do not support wildstar it killed a cool superhero game before its time

ohhhh that's why a lot of goons hate it with such fervor

god drat guys your lovely superhero mmo is gone, a man who accepts this will be the greatest superhero of them all

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

thread redeemed forever, past and future

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

we did it guys!!!

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Byolante posted:

As someone who raided hardcore from vanilla to wrath and then highmaul and played a lot of focus testing stuff in the raids in beta of wildstar, wildstar is for the mmo equivalent of the socio-economic concept of the temporarily embarassed millionaire.

How do people make posts like these and think they're cool

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

My first thought was "Is that a fedora cake?"

Hey, we're very accepting of shitposting of all stripes in this thread. We aren't like wildstar's program of genetic purity of the raiding elite, all are welcome.

fedora...

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Byolante posted:

I know you just want to troll but I will answer honestly. I'm not cool, I am a stinky mmo playing nerd. I was just pointing out that this game was for the total biscuits of the world who never were good enough to complete the content while it was excluding 'the bads' but then complained when they made a training wheels version so everyone could have a go.

Oh, whoops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

holy crap you guys are still posting?

• Locked thread