Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Givin posted:

Don't forget hidden racial bonus/penalties to exp as well. Basically gently caress Troll Shadowknights in all holes.

such is the price you pay for being The Best Race/Class Combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

It's okay

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Mizuti posted:

They dropped the temporary events and have now made all new living world content repeatable and potentially accessible at any time.

Kinda-sorta. You can get all that content, but you gotta' pay. Living Story Season 2 costs gems (real dollarydoos) to do if you missed it when it was happening in real-time.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I recovered my account after not playing for a year on WoW once, and I logged back in on my main, max level for the new xpac, all heroic gear, and like 1000 or so more gold on my account

poo poo owned, probably sniped that dude right before he melted down everything

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lol woah are those the lyrics so a song or something but the words are different????

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

woah, hey

okay yeah

to be fair the primary reason I'm the OP of the Starbound Thread is so you don't have someone trying to sugar-coat the game and pawn it off to people who might not know what they're getting into. I like to think I represented the game fairly.

the secondary reason I'm the OP of the starbound thread is because I'm an idiot bitchtard

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

"what game is this from"

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

nothin personnel...kid

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

you guys are loving idiots

he says, perched atop his throne of Every WoW Collector's Edition Released So Far, Two of Which He Has Purchased After Already Owning a Copy of the Base Expansion

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

shut up idiots

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

there are people still "playing" wildstar

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

please acquire higher standards

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Weapon/Armor stats don't do anything in PvP. The point of a getting a legendary isn't their stats (though being able to change its stats on-the-fly is nice), it's their appearance. They all have unique looks, and most of them have unique effects, like leaving a trail of stars behind you when you walk, or shooting flowers and unicorns instead of arrows.

It is 100% a Pretty Princess Dressup/Bragging Rights thing. They have the same stat strength as Ascended Weapons, which are a pain to get as well but much less so than a Legendary.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

wildstar bad

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

it not good

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Deki posted:

I don't even think FFXIV has as many player accounts as WoW has dropped this expansion alone.

And it never will

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I did, thank you!

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

you fuckin liar

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Of all the garbage you could have posted from the character creator, the robot lady with non-realistic proportions is the one you chose lol

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

ugh this is completely unrealistic, her waist cant be that thin, that's where all of her internal organs go, such essential for a robot organs like:

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

post a chua, it doesn't matter how much you fiddle with sliders, it's always going to look like The Worst Character

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

They do sort of. The ratio of waist/ribs to hips isn't as extreme on the other races, but it's still way too exaggerated. I just don't see the point of illustrating non-human body proportions with a robot lol

The art team went too far with the aesthetic they've chosen. Everything is way too bouncy and rubbery and stretchy and it's incredibly off-putting, at least to me, and I'm a big fan of cartoony poo poo

Babe Magnet fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Sep 28, 2015

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I would be all-in on a Genndy-directed art style. A big part of that is actual animation, though.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lmao

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I'm the OP of the Starbound thread and even I'm not going to play this game

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I like open world pvp but I'm also a terrible person

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

bad coding + a bunch of people making their terrible code strain even more

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

West Ham Sandwich posted:

Is this a shot at the game or did they purge characters or something

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Langosta posted:

So you people are going to be complaining that the game is too hard on the official forums, right?

I'm not even going to play this game and I might still do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

time to go on a fuckin' nasty safari and really peep what these idiots who play this bad game have been up to!

(plays for hours to get to the first hub town, which is empty) sick

(plays for hours to get to high level dungeons, which are empty) sick

(plays for hours to get to max level, never encountering another person the entire way) sick

(plays for hours to to get attuned for raids, which no one is running because no one is playing) sick

• Locked thread