Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSJ3utnsbqw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

lol

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
i'm the intermittent coughing and yawning while osx loads

pram
Jun 10, 2001
thread delivers :coolspot:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i had to boot yosemite off of a 4800 rpm drive today and it was almost that bad. by the time it was done booting i had contemplated various methods of totally ironic suicide using objects in the room. soundstick anal perforation seemed most appropriate

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Beeftweeter posted:

totally ironic suicide

mods

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
i have a dumb youtube video of installing the then latest version of OS X on a SSD when sata3 SSDs were new and kind of novel and it only took 4 minutes to do a full install and for some reason this video has over 3000 views and a comment calling me a fag

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Phoenixan posted:

i'm the intermittent coughing and yawning while osx loads

im the smoke detector low battery chirp going off every 45 seconds starting at 0:31

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

mishaq posted:

im the smoke detector low battery chirp going off every 45 seconds starting at 0:31

the latest episode of loveline is shaping up to be a real monster

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

mishaq posted:

I was thinking that's what that was

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

ya. this clown cant even replace a smoke 'tector bat'. no wonder hes gotta use OSX - the OS for NONTECHNICAL women and Children, Morons, Idiots, ETC

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
just saying that when you run an acer shittop like that, you better have a working smoke detector

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
i'm sorry, an acerbook pro

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
still faster than booting it on a regular mac, i'm impressed

apple, take note

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

there are people that just tune that poo poo out and let it go on for years, even though it's designed to be incredibly annoying to remind you to change it asap lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

and these people run os x on a piece of poo poo pentium 3 laptop.

• Locked thread