Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
race war: what is the best race
marathon
sprint
racewalking
swimming
cycling
bmx :hellyeah:
horse/dog racing
NASCAR
other motorsport
the whites
View Results

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I feel like OWS and Ferguson amd the current situation of blasting media with police brutality is the first stepping stone into causing a larger scale uprising against thoae who are perceived as the aggressors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

LeoMarr posted:

I feel like OWS and Ferguson amd the current situation of blasting media with police brutality is the first stepping stone into causing a larger scale uprising against thoae who are perceived as the aggressors.

Yes the RaHoWa is coming get your guns ready.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

How did you find out about our plans?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
God willing

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
My Illuminati masters have been alerted to your presence.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Badger of Basra posted:

How did you find out about our plans?

One of us D&D regulars must be the traitor. Get ready to whack 'em!

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
Just targeted drone strikes against white people, no boots on the ground

tsa
Feb 3, 2014
Weird that most the responses avoid the question as loony leftists are wont to do.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp
:airquote: perceived :airquote:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Hell yeah, me an my leftist buddies are gonna cleanse the earth of all the mud races.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

LeoMarr posted:

Oh I wouldn't say the left started it

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
the left is trying to end the race war hth

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
Soros doesn't pay me the big bucks for nothin.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
as a nonwhite man i will do my part in scoring a white girl and humping the white race out of existence :patriot:

Barlow
Nov 26, 2007
Write, speak, avenge, for ancient sufferings feel
What do you mean "trying" to start. We won the race war in 2008.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

The cloning of black Sherman shall finally bring us a lasting peace. :sherman:

N256
Dec 30, 2009
Did you guys see on reddit yesterday when that real african-american got denied a scholarship in favor of black people?

Dazzling Addar
Mar 27, 2010

He may have a funny face, but he's THE BEST KONG
so wait it's not the actual human beings that have committed unlawful racially motivated violence that are trying to start a race war, but instead it's the people who reported on it and said "well thats's pretty hosed up"?

i'm glad you've opened my eyes op, i was within a hairs breadth of falling for this clever scheme and betraying my aryan ancestors

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

N256 posted:

Did you guys see on reddit yesterday when that real african-american got denied a scholarship in favor of black people?

it's starting

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Shortly thereafter, the Race War started.

Most of us didn't really see it clearly, at least not at first. A guy you knew from the gym turned up dead, shot by the people who did his lawn. A fluke. Two teachers at a local high school supervising a debate team practice thrown out a third-story window by the kids in the hip-hop club. Another random incident; who could see a pattern? A small grocery store in the East Side shot up by a bunch of neo-Nazi biker punks; that's what they do, right?

But as the tempo of these incidents increased, we saw more and more clearly what was going on: this was it. This was the Race War, and it was real, and it was in our midst, and there was no escape. There were no longer any "ordinary people". It was just our side, or Them - for everybody.

Me, I had never shot a gun. I don't think I had ever even touched a gun. That changed. Soon, once I was part of Brigade North, my gun was pretty much all I cared about. And I shot the gun. Oh yes, I shot it, and with deadly effect. It was war, after all.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

emfive posted:

Shortly thereafter, the Race War started.

Most of us didn't really see it clearly, at least not at first. A guy you knew from the gym turned up dead, shot by the people who did his lawn. A fluke. Two teachers at a local high school supervising a debate team practice thrown out a third-story window by the kids in the hip-hop club. Another random incident; who could see a pattern? A small grocery store in the East Side shot up by a bunch of neo-Nazi biker punks; that's what they do, right?

But as the tempo of these incidents increased, we saw more and more clearly what was going on: this was it. This was the Race War, and it was real, and it was in our midst, and there was no escape. There were no longer any "ordinary people". It was just our side, or Them - for everybody.

Me, I had never shot a gun. I don't think I had ever even touched a gun. That changed. Soon, once I was part of Brigade North, my gun was pretty much all I cared about. And I shot the gun. Oh yes, I shot it, and with deadly effect. It was war, after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhY9Zxv1-oo

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
Capitalism makes everyone get along irrespective of ethnicity and the left hates that

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

Kyrie eleison posted:

Capitalism makes everyone get along irrespective of ethnicity and the left hates that

No we hate white people get it right.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Kyrie eleison posted:

I love you man. See you on the barricades.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

LeoMarr posted:

Let down your defenses. :unsmigghh:

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

LeoMarr posted:

What role do the Jews play in all of this?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kyrie eleison posted:

PSG Is good

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the left is incapable of waging a war outside of twitter

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

What role do the Jews play in all of this?

I can still reply to this right?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

A Winner is Jew posted:

I can still reply to this right?

I think it might be problematic.

Math Debater
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
The thought of being enslaved seems appealing to me and is sexually arousing to me, and I'm inclined to have a favorable view of the idea that white people should be enslaved as a way of making them pay for the crimes of themselves and their ancestors. I'm white and would like to be enslaved, but am also willing to accept death if the decision is made that I should be killed instead of being enslaved.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Math Debater posted:

The thought of being enslaved seems appealing to me and is sexually arousing to me, and I'm inclined to have a favorable view of the idea that white people should be enslaved as a way of making them pay for the crimes of themselves and their ancestors. I'm white and would like to be enslaved, but am also willing to accept death if the decision is made that I should be killed instead of being enslaved.

Behold the danger of sexual deviancy

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mCExFZBxX0

The American Experiment is a secular government that operates on an objective and unprejudiced outlook (the 18th century ideal of science and rationality).

Individual human animals get disconnected from this because it doesn't jibe with our regular perception and decision making. We've come a long way from the 1700's but that doesn't mean we can only go up. Individuals love to make themselves more important than others and to perpetuate antagonistic social constructs.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

quote:

Is the left wing trying to start a race war?

I know I am.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i love that dumb white men are freaked out by multiculturalism and theyg et all angry and stuff but there's nothing they can do about it but shake their jowly blushed faces and smash their fat little baby hands on keyboards

what a grand time to be alive

az
Dec 2, 2005

Ok guys we have been found out, the skylark sings tonight. I repeat, the skylark sings tonight. Remember to mix oil into the molotovs for better and longer burning.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Boy howdy the Colt SP1 really feels great with the 1907 sling on it. Even though it's somewhat frowned upon these days, I love the hasty sling for some good old-fashioned offhand snap shooting. The rifle kicks brass into a neat little pile, maybe 12 feet back from 4:00. What a neat old gun, with its 1:12 barrel twist it's really only good for bullet weights under 55 grains but life's full of trade-offs you know?

Anyhow if there's a race war, none of that will avail me. 1) because I'll pass, 2) because if right-wing Bundyite terrorists assassinate me, it'll be with a hunting rifle at 500 yards. That's our fate as liberals and minorities, to get picked off one-by-one by angry unemployed contractors because Chipotle catered a gay wedding.

Addz
Apr 13, 2015
No conspiracy theory, only money. Ferguson makes big bank for the media, so story spinning is inevitable to get larger reactions from audiences.

-Troika- posted:

the left is incapable of waging a war outside of twitter

also this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

Addz posted:

No conspiracy theory, only money. Ferguson makes big bank for the media, so story spinning is inevitable to get larger reactions from audiences.

also this

Big Media

• Locked thread